Transporting Placeables

annasgramma

Transporting Placeables

Post by annasgramma »

After I purchase it, how do I get a placeable, such as a fertilizer tank or pole building from the store to my farm, please?? Thank you!
eric21

Re: Transporting Placeables

Post by eric21 »

You need yo place it on the map where it shows the green outline and place it
W1der

Post by W1der »

If you already bought it and placed it in front of the shop ... You can not move it ...
Placeables needs to be placed where you want them ...
Only way to "move them" is to sell it and buy it again ... Putting it exactly where you want it on your map!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
aklein

Post by aklein »

I go to where I want to put the placeable and press P to get into the store screen. pick your placeable from the store and then on the map you get your green or red outline of the building. use the w, a, d, s, keys to move around the map and the q and e key to rotate the placeable till you find the spot you want. If you want to rotate the view of the map so you can see from a different angle use the left and right arrow keys. then click the mouse once you have the building exactly where you want as was said above there is no going back other than to sell it or end the game with out saving and go back in.

Now what would be way cool is if you purchased the raw materials and had to drive them to your building location on trucks and then it took some number of game hours to construct the building.