restore previous updates

pauldriver

restore previous updates

Post by pauldriver »

Good evening everyone. As the title suggests, how do you bring the game to a previous update through Steam? Thanks in advance :hmm:
BlackFox403

Re: restore previous updates

Post by BlackFox403 »

pauldriver wrote:Good evening everyone. As the title suggests, how do you bring the game to a previous update through Steam? Thanks in advance :hmm:
I assume it works the same for Farming Simulator as it does in games like ETS2...

Right-click on the game Farming Simulator 17 and a box opens. Select Properties at the bottom, then select the tab "BETAS". In the field "Select the BETA you would like to opt into", click the drop down menu and select the version you want.

Regards
pauldriver

Post by pauldriver »

BlackFox403 wrote:
pauldriver wrote:Good evening everyone. As the title suggests, how do you bring the game to a previous update through Steam? Thanks in advance :hmm:
I assume it works the same for Farming Simulator as it does in games like ETS2...

Right-click on the game Farming Simulator 17 and a box opens. Select Properties at the bottom, then select the tab "BETAS". In the field "Select the BETA you would like to opt into", click the drop down menu and select the version you want.

Regards
ok, thank you very much BlackFox.
pauldriver

Post by pauldriver »

I had a problem with the weeder for sowing of olifero horseradish with worker made a step and stopped. Returning to 1.3 I solved. I hope that the giant programmers solve this problem in patch 1.4