menu

wurzelgumage

menu

Post by wurzelgumage »

I have lost the menu and it does not come back a sit should when I press correct keys :neutralnew: hence I cannot see if I have connected to tractors etc.
JohnDeere318

Re: menu

Post by JohnDeere318 »

What platform are you on?

If on PC (maybe Mac too?): Press F1 to get the control hud (control menu) back.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
wurzelgumage

Post by wurzelgumage »

I am on a Mac and unfortunately that did not work! I wonder if I have a machine problem as on the same day I lost my 1password access? an I reinstall the game?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Do you have an "FN" key? If you do, press "FN + F1," that should then do the trick. :) On my brother's laptop, I had to find out how to hide the hud, and you have to press "FN + F1" in order to hide/unhide the hud. Don't know if it is the same, but it is worth a shot.

How to post your log.txt
wurzelgumage

Post by wurzelgumage »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Do you have an "FN" key? If you do, press "FN + F1," that should then do the trick. :) On my brother's laptop, I had to find out how to hide the hud, and you have to press "FN + F1" in order to hide/unhide the hud. Don't know if it is the same, but it is worth a shot.
:chinese: This worked a treat once I found where FN key was hidden. I am so relieved because I had 124 hours playing time and without menu it was very difficult to continue. Thank you
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

wurzelgumage, no problem. *thumbsup*

How to post your log.txt