[FORWARDED] mod bug: root crop storage

herc9

[FORWARDED] mod bug: root crop storage

Post by herc9 »

mod: root crop storage v 1.0.0.1
platform: xbox one
map : goldcrest valley single player
issue:

I filled the storage unit with sugar beets, but it won't load into my Tatra phoenix 6x6 agro truck with the krampe bandit sb 30/60 tipper. It loads fine with my case IH magnum cvx tractor with agroliner taw 30 tipper.

thanks
Dogface

Re: [FORWARDED] mod bug: root crop storage

Post by Dogface »

With the building placed on flat ground, the Krampe Bandit SB 30/60 will unload and load. So, it is not the trailer itself. This problem occurs if the building is placed on terrain with too great a slope. If the slope is too high on the unload side, the trigger on very high trailers will be above the trigger on the building. If the triggers don't meet, you will not get the unload prompt. So, it is better to place the building on as flat ground as possible.

This is a known issue (noted in the mod description). But upon reflection, if the trailer fits under the belt, it should unload. I think I may be able to fix this, and if so, put it in the next update.

I am scared to post an update though, because I don't know if an update will kick the mod out of consoles.      :confusednew: :frown: :shock: