eric21

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by eric21 »

Its going to be a mod so it will come out soon
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:Its going to be a mod so it will come out soon
If your responding to my post, are you sure it is coming out?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BigC92 wrote:
Yeah giants replied to someone righ here on the feedback page, quite awahile back though
Jamie Packham

Post by Jamie Packham »

CoursePlay confirmed for FS17, "soon" after release.

http://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=185864.0

Giant's is paying airfare and hotel for a CoursePlay Dev to go to Zurich to work with their devs to get it up and running on FS17.
Of course if you are playing on console, then no scripts for you!
Join the PC Master Race, is all I have to say about that.....:)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Yeah giants replied to someone righ here on the feedback page, quite awahile back though
Alright, just so its confirmed, cause that thing is so BA its not even funny.
Aposky

Post by Aposky »

I'd would like to see that neat little UI mod for 15 where all the vehicle, harvest and animals informations would be showed on the screen.

Glance or Inspector mod it was called.
KeithR

Post by KeithR »

Wanted mods in FS17

Is there a possibility that someone can make various versions of the older Case IH 5088 2wd and 7110 2wd. Please make each version capable of accepting dual wheels. A 4x4 versions would be nice as well, but I am a bit partial to the older 2 wheel drive tractors.

Some older Case 766 tricycle tractors would be awesome too. FS2015 had some tricycle mods, but they were all really old smaller tractors. I would love to see some bigger ones with a bit more power. A dual wheel option would also be nice to have.

Mods that I have yet to see in this series of gaming is the Oliver tractors. I would love to see some Oliver 1855 and 2255.

Larger tractors from Case IH in and around the years 1970-1990, were some of my favorite tractors... I appreciate it.
Mrvoidray

Post by Mrvoidray »

Beastbubba wrote::P

From what I have seen on the goldcrest valley you start with 3 fields, 3 tractors, a combine, header, cultivator, pickup, and a seeder. I want to knock that down to just the pickup and the 150k debt in hard mode.

I find it fun starting from scratch. With the new mission system I'll be able to use the pickup to run around and get jobs on other farms and have to pay for my farm house and have to work to get my first tractor and field.

dont worry people make hardcore maps like that and they will be out with in a few weeks if not less
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Another mod id love that i havent seen anyone mention is the Rock Spawn mod. Especially with us being able to pick up small objects now!
PC gamer.
Truckerdeluxe

Post by Truckerdeluxe »

I'm no modder (time constraints), so if I'm asking for the impossible, please forgive me... these are just a few ideas, but ideally, I'd like to see these become console approved, being on PS4 myself. Thanks in advance.

A 3 axle Lizard Twinstar, or a shorter frame daycab Barrelcore. Maybe if I got really lucky, a Kenworth K100.

A flat bed semi trailer w/ tie downs for lots of square bales or pallets.

A semi tanker trailer, usable for all liquids except slurry.

American semi grain trailers. RZR had done a Wilson trailers mod for FS15, perhaps rebrand to Lizard?

A better log grapple for wheel loaders. Namely wider (2-3x) for more stability.

A Challenger MT 700/800 with a front mount for silage leveler. Or a bulldozer, see below.

A multi-fruit silage leveler, or a bulldozer with multi-fruit blade. Like FS15's Cat D7R mod with Lizard branding.

Axle selectable dual wheels. Example: singles on front and duals on rear.

A larger wheel loader, like a Cat 980, but nothing ridiculous huge like the Cat 994. Large enough to load a tall sided trailer, from flat on the ground, (no ramp) without constantly banging the bucket on the top of the trailer.

Again guys, just a few ideas, and I dont expect any of them but hopefully someone else feels similar. Thanks Modders for all the efforts already made in all of the FS Games!
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

Truckerdeluxe wrote:I'm no modder (time constraints), so if I'm asking for the impossible, please forgive me... these are just a few ideas, but ideally, I'd like to see these become console approved, being on PS4 myself. Thanks in advance.

A 3 axle Lizard Twinstar, or a shorter frame daycab Barrelcore. Maybe if I got really lucky, a Kenworth K100.

American semi grain trailers. RZR had done a Wilson trailers mod for FS15, perhaps rebrand to Lizard?

A Challenger MT 700/800 with a front mount for silage leveler. Or a bulldozer, see below.

A multi-fruit silage leveler, or a bulldozer with multi-fruit blade. Like FS15's Cat D7R mod with Lizard branding.

A larger wheel loader, like a Cat 980, but nothing ridiculous huge like the Cat 994. Large enough to load a tall sided trailer, from flat on the ground, (no ramp) without constantly banging the bucket on the top of the trailer.

Again guys, just a few ideas, and I dont expect any of them but hopefully someone else feels similar. Thanks Modders for all the efforts already made in all of the FS Games!

I like the way you think, i second all of these
Ps4 all the way
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:
Truckerdeluxe wrote:I'm no modder (time constraints), so if I'm asking for the impossible, please forgive me... these are just a few ideas, but ideally, I'd like to see these become console approved, being on PS4 myself. Thanks in advance.

Me too, but does the new flatbed trailer able to haul the big nh combine?
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

BigC92 wrote:

Not 100% sure as i have practically 13 hours before i can play but from what ive seen looks promising as a guy online loaded the large tracked fendt combine mod onto it, it was tight fit though, im hoping that myself, or well need a wider trailer for sure
Ps4 all the way
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

BigC92 wrote:

Not 100% sure as i have practically 13 hours before i can play but from what ive seen looks promising as a guy online loaded the large tracked fendt combine mod onto it, it was tight fit though, im hoping that myself, or well need a wider trailer for sure
Alright i got ya, is that Holmer on the mods list? The terra fellis i do believe that is what its called.
m0nk3n

Post by m0nk3n »

Beastbubba wrote::P

From what I have seen on the goldcrest valley you start with 3 fields, 3 tractors, a combine, header, cultivator, pickup, and a seeder. I want to knock that down to just the pickup and the 150k debt in hard mode.

I find it fun starting from scratch. With the new mission system I'll be able to use the pickup to run around and get jobs on other farms and have to pay for my farm house and have to work to get my first tractor and field.
you can just open map and click "visit this place" or something then you'd get teleported next to the mission thing at the fields :D