Wanted Mods

Battousaid1

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Battousaid1 »

No matter how much we wish or hope for consoles won't get any of the good mods from the modhub. And it's sad to say that but I think the only good one we got sofar has been the shed pack. Guess we will have to wait until Friday to see if anything good comes not expecting much
Ps4 player
Johndeereman4250

Post by Johndeereman4250 »

For XBOBE I would like to see more tractors with rear wheel add ons like the Agrostar 6.6
Also would like to see a Unverferth seed tender
A disk ripper with plow texture
Also a more American style 12 row corn planter would be sweet
All Deere All day
FS19 addict. Ravenport XBONE
🚜🚜🚜🚜
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:I would like to see a regular flat bed trailer for semi
Already is one. And it is an awesome one, too.
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:A more american style livestock trailer for semi
Already one of thise as well. I believe it's a Wilson.
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:A set of double hopper bottoms for semi
One of those were out for FS15. I think one was just converted to 17 and put on ModHoster.
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:Double log trailers
Are you talking full length doubles? Or the half with the hitch on the back that has a full length as the second trailer? Both are out. Personally I love the one that was uploaded that was a half and full :)

XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:New holland bi directional loader tractor
Admittedly this is the only thing in your list I have seen that isn;t all over every mod site out there. In fact I am not even sure I have seen one of these for FS15, so that would be an interesting addition as a mod :)
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:Seed tender trailer for pickup
There's like 4 of those on the mods sites now. Just pick your favorite one and enjoy!

This isn't just for XxxgraintrainxxX, but rather for everyone. His just happened to be one of the many random posts I quoted as an example. This thread was started by the OP I think in hopes of people expressing desire for mods that are NOT yet available to them. Been seeing a LOT of posts here making this thread INSANELY long because they are requesting mods that not only have been made, but are literally all over the place. I am wondering if some posters are not familiar with these sites, so hopefully these links will help:

https://www.modhoster.com/?version=7 - This one is a German speaking site, so if you don;t know German, be ready on that right-click-translate-page menu option. But this site is wonderful, the people are great, the mod authors are actually the ones posting, AND if a mod is updated, then instead of you fishing for another page to find it on, the updated links are done on the original mod's page. To make it even better, let's say an updated mod breaks our game but the older one works, but you lost the older one? No problem, because on that page are download lnks to the older versions, also :)

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... est&page=0 - If you don't know this one, you shouldn't even be playing the game - period.

http://farming2017mods.com/ - Not as updated as the others, but still I have found mods here that weren;t available on the other pages.

http://fs17.lt/ - This one seems REALLY behind, but as it still has a lot of mods, it is worth mentioning. However, pretty much any mod I have ever found on this site has been readily available on others.

http://farmingmods2017.com/ - Also not updated as often, but very user friendly.

Now for the one I dread linking, and I hate to do it, but I have to for completion sake. It is http://www.modhub.us/category/farming-s ... 2017-mods/ ... So you may be asking, "Okay, so why does he hate linking that one?" It's because this one is as poser of a site as you can get. Some guy named "Thomas" created the site under the name "ModHub", confusing a LOT of people into thinking they are downloading from the official Giants site. This "Thomas" guy spends all day trolling the net, downloading every mod he can find from all of the sites I mentioned above. He then re-uploads them to this site, under his own name ... as of when I make this forum post he has personally done this to 26,431 mods so far. So for ethical reasons I hate going to that site. BUT ... the unfortunate fact of this is that I pretty much see mods on there usually before I find them on the other sites. It's almost like Thomas is a bot or something. Either way, I link it because quite simply I use it as a catalog reference. I look there to see what new mods have hit the net ... then I find a cool mod. I simply copy the title to that mod and then go to the REPUTABLE sites and actually download the mod. I am also sure to blacklist this site in my ad blocker so Thomas doesn't make money off my browsing around what's new.

I hope this information helps some folks to find their desired mods before they post here wishing for mods that are already all over the place :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
dragonmike087

Post by dragonmike087 »

Faelandaea wrote:
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:I would like to see a regular flat bed trailer for semi
Already is one. And it is an awesome one, too.
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:A more american style livestock trailer for semi
Already one of thise as well. I believe it's a Wilson.
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:A set of double hopper bottoms for semi
One of those were out for FS15. I think one was just converted to 17 and put on ModHoster.
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:Double log trailers
Are you talking full length doubles? Or the half with the hitch on the back that has a full length as the second trailer? Both are out. Personally I love the one that was uploaded that was a half and full :)

XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:New holland bi directional loader tractor
Admittedly this is the only thing in your list I have seen that isn;t all over every mod site out there. In fact I am not even sure I have seen one of these for FS15, so that would be an interesting addition as a mod :)
XxxgraintrainxxX wrote:Seed tender trailer for pickup
There's like 4 of those on the mods sites now. Just pick your favorite one and enjoy!

This isn't just for XxxgraintrainxxX, but rather for everyone. His just happened to be one of the many random posts I quoted as an example. This thread was started by the OP I think in hopes of people expressing desire for mods that are NOT yet available to them. Been seeing a LOT of posts here making this thread INSANELY long because they are requesting mods that not only have been made, but are literally all over the place. I am wondering if some posters are not familiar with these sites, so hopefully these links will help:

https://www.modhoster.com/?version=7 - This one is a German speaking site, so if you don;t know German, be ready on that right-click-translate-page menu option. But this site is wonderful, the people are great, the mod authors are actually the ones posting, AND if a mod is updated, then instead of you fishing for another page to find it on, the updated links are done on the original mod's page. To make it even better, let's say an updated mod breaks our game but the older one works, but you lost the older one? No problem, because on that page are download lnks to the older versions, also :)

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... est&page=0 - If you don't know this one, you shouldn't even be playing the game - period.

http://farming2017mods.com/ - Not as updated as the others, but still I have found mods here that weren;t available on the other pages.

http://fs17.lt/ - This one seems REALLY behind, but as it still has a lot of mods, it is worth mentioning. However, pretty much any mod I have ever found on this site has been readily available on others.

http://farmingmods2017.com/ - Also not updated as often, but very user friendly.

Now for the one I dread linking, and I hate to do it, but I have to for completion sake. It is http://www.modhub.us/category/farming-s ... 2017-mods/ ... So you may be asking, "Okay, so why does he hate linking that one?" It's because this one is as poser of a site as you can get. Some guy named "Thomas" created the site under the name "ModHub", confusing a LOT of people into thinking they are downloading from the official Giants site. This "Thomas" guy spends all day trolling the net, downloading every mod he can find from all of the sites I mentioned above. He then re-uploads them to this site, under his own name ... as of when I make this forum post he has personally done this to 26,431 mods so far. So for ethical reasons I hate going to that site. BUT ... the unfortunate fact of this is that I pretty much see mods on there usually before I find them on the other sites. It's almost like Thomas is a bot or something. Either way, I link it because quite simply I use it as a catalog reference. I look there to see what new mods have hit the net ... then I find a cool mod. I simply copy the title to that mod and then go to the REPUTABLE sites and actually download the mod. I am also sure to blacklist this site in my ad blocker so Thomas doesn't make money off my browsing around what's new.

I hope this information helps some folks to find their desired mods before they post here wishing for mods that are already all over the place :)
Unfortunately none of your sites are available to use on ps4 consoles.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

dragonmike087 wrote:Unfortunately none of your sites are available to use on ps4 consoles.
One is. And I linked it. Because you also get access to those mods in your game interface. If a mod is out there and you do not see it on your console interface, it's because of licensing issues with Sony/Microsoft. And some of us refuse to make bland, generic mods just to bypass legal issues. I made a pallet system that enables you to buy Cow Power Food, as well as Greenhouse Manure, but no matter where I upload it, you'll never see it because I use the Purina and Black Kow brand names on each. Thus Sony and Microsoft will block these from you.

Been seeing a lot of console users asking for John Deere mods. Again - won;t ever happen because Giants is not licensed to distribute John Deere to console users.

It's for your safety, though, that Sony and Microsoft limit what can be distributed ... something I support and will continue to support ... because this keeps console users safe from the stuff that PC users usually have to tread carefully with.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
FarmerRinsible

Post by FarmerRinsible »

I want to see the ground response mod and crop destruction on consoles I hope they add and it's made by giants to.
dragonmike087

Post by dragonmike087 »

Faelandaea wrote:
dragonmike087 wrote:Unfortunately none of your sites are available to use on ps4 consoles.
One is. And I linked it. Because you also get access to those mods in your game interface. If a mod is out there and you do not see it on your console interface, it's because of licensing issues with Sony/Microsoft. And some of us refuse to make bland, generic mods just to bypass legal issues. I made a pallet system that enables you to buy Cow Power Food, as well as Greenhouse Manure, but no matter where I upload it, you'll never see it because I use the Purina and Black Kow brand names on each. Thus Sony and Microsoft will block these from you.

Been seeing a lot of console users asking for John Deere mods. Again - won;t ever happen because Giants is not licensed to distribute John Deere to console users.

It's for your safety, though, that Sony and Microsoft limit what can be distributed ... something I support and will continue to support ... because this keeps console users safe from the stuff that PC users usually have to tread carefully with.
Sorry witch one works for ps4 and do you make mods.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

dragonmike087 wrote:Sorry witch one works for ps4 and do you make mods.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mods. ... est&page=0 is the same thing you see in the game interface. It's merely a web browser version of it, but anything you see on there is also available in the in-game interface.

I do make mods, but they are not public. I use them for YouTube videos for learning purposes and to give the public modders ideas for their own projects. I used to release public mods for Truck Simulator, but when people started feeling entitled and demanding, I decided to hold my stuff to friends only. I haven;t done much for Farming Simulator anyway. Just manure pallets for the greenhouse (so I don't have to have cattle to supply them) and Power Food pallets for the cows (saves me having to make silage). Other than that most of my work is just textures and xml code edits, which anyone can do anyway.
Faelandaea Dravin
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

A few things id like to see, more old school and new school equipment and tractors from NH an Case IH, i have no idea if agco and their partner brands make equipment ik they make tractors , also a bigger potato harvester, doubt thats possible, cause we cant have non licensed brands on consoles, but if anything i would like to see my first ideas i have, cause we never had them on consoles, computer people seem to like them, so why not share the love on consoles, right?
Diablo92

Post by Diablo92 »

Bale wrapper. A john deere baler with a wrapper mod in farming sim 15 was made and it would be nice if it were converted to 17.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I just discovered something just now on the Deutz Fahr web site - I always thought they were tractors only ... but they apparently make harvesters too? Sweet looking ones, too! I am surprised one of these wasn't an option for us in game, and I haven't seen a mod for these either ...

Faelandaea Dravin
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They were in fs13
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Yeah I started in FS15 days, so never got to even see FS13. And whenever I visit Deutz, they redirect me to the NA web site which is indeed only tractors. I finally just manually navigated and found their European site and wow they make a lot of stuff. Sweet looking stuff, too. But their Harvesters are seriously awesome looking.
Faelandaea Dravin
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

As a reference faelandaea consoles can't see what we can't get. So while it's the same mod hub that giants uses your statement about what can been seen is incorrect. Sure if we looked it up on pc we could see it but as far as see it in game interface not so much.... kinda why it feels like Christmas every Friday when new mods usually appear... Never know what it's gonna be
Giovanni78

Post by Giovanni78 »

Quando arrivano nuove mods su xbox on?