Wanted Mods

crash

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by crash »

A placeable grain bin tip/fill point. So that I can place a grain bin and a tip/fill point where I want it. For consoles
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

A baler that can be pulled behind a harvester, so you can bale as you harvest. Console compatible would be fantastic.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

A gas (petrol) hub at the farms would be tremendous. Goldcrest is one map this would be ideal for. Console compatible would be great.
FarmerBob16

Post by FarmerBob16 »

Hi

I have posted another topic before I noticed this one. Can someone please assist with converting an FS15 mod to FS17. It's the Krone Ultima Cf 155 XC. I can provide the mod via the private messaging system if you do not have it yet. I don't know how to contact the original authors of this mod thus asking for assistance on this forum
FarmerBob16
Happy Farming ! *thumbsup*
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

FarmerBob16 wrote:Hi

I have posted another topic before I noticed this one. Can someone please assist with converting an FS15 mod to FS17. It's the Krone Ultima Cf 155 XC. I can provide the mod via the private messaging system if you do not have it yet. I don't know how to contact the original authors of this mod thus asking for assistance on this forum
This is a baler, right? If so could you add this to the consoles too please? Id love to have a variety of balers in fs17, figured they woulda added the baler from fs13, but 5/10 its in the works.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

crash wrote:A placeable grain bin tip/fill point. So that I can place a grain bin and a tip/fill point where I want it. For consoles
They have the upgradeable one in the base game, why not use the tip anywhere, get a shed, and use that.
FarmerBob16

Post by FarmerBob16 »

BigC92

Yes this a baler which does its own wrapping as well
FarmerBob16
Happy Farming ! *thumbsup*
pory

Post by pory »

Challenger mt800e X-edition (black) would be super awesome for console, along with some diesel pickup trucks (powersstroke, duramax, and cummins), and semi-trucks!!!!! Thank you Giants!
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

In the customize option, they should make more different beacons to choose off and make Them reflect. And Also some signs to put on like oversize load or heavy load.

The low bed trailer Are not wide enough for the bigger harvesters.

We need flatbed truck With forklift or maybe to customize With ramps.

A truck With a crane for the logging.

More placeable things/ or buildings for creatings ur own farm.

Second player in vehicle

Thanks to Giants for this awesome game :)
PS4 player
Mcreynolds7986

Post by Mcreynolds7986 »

I'm sure I'm not the only one but it would be nice to have more heavy duty pick up trucks for towing and hauling produce and equipment around the map!
Barons

Post by Barons »

I'd like a water truck mod or either an itrunner water trailer. I find myself having to back these water trailers into crazy places and it would be really nice if I could just use a water truck instead.

thx
Mcreynolds7986

Post by Mcreynolds7986 »

I would like to see heavy duty pickups and tanker truck on PS4. The equipment is good equipment for the most part but some new farm work trucks would be great.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Mcreynolds7986 wrote:I would like to see heavy duty pickups and tanker truck on PS4. The equipment is good equipment for the most part but some new farm work trucks would be great.
Something along the lines of this....

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=103627
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

BreadedVirus wrote:
Mcreynolds7986 wrote:I would like to see heavy duty pickups and tanker truck on PS4. The equipment is good equipment for the most part but some new farm work trucks would be great.
Something along the lines of this....

viewtopic.php?f=895&t=103627
Yes!!!
jdagner86

Post by jdagner86 »

I would love to have selectable Allis Chalmers 8010, 8030, 8050 all four wheel drive. This would be a dream come true for me. Second, I like the stoll loaders, but be nice to have the quickies from 13 that mate up to in game brackets, because on modded tractors like John Deere, the stoll doesn't look as natural on them in my opinion. Lastly, it would be cool to have new Holland TL100 with cab, four wheel drive and factory 52la loader. I tried briefly learning to mod even bought the book, but there just isn't any good how to's. Its all just spend hours doing blender practice and trial and error because nobody wants to show you how to do exactly what they do start to finish. So, I was like by the time I learned at that rate figured fs19 would be out lol!