Wanted Mods

BigC92
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by BigC92 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:00 am

Beastbubba wrote::P

From what I have seen on the goldcrest valley you start with 3 fields, 3 tractors, a combine, header, cultivator, pickup, and a seeder. I want to knock that down to just the pickup and the 150k debt in hard mode.

I find it fun starting from scratch. With the new mission system I'll be able to use the pickup to run around and get jobs on other farms and have to pay for my farm house and have to work to get my first tractor and field.
I agree with you, every farmer has a pickup.

Kaciuk619
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Kaciuk619 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:33 pm

I would like a Fendt 1050 but I'm guessing that's going to be a future DLC

copper0407
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by copper0407 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:32 pm

i would like to see the marshall dlc from 15 available for consoles also i would like a big square baler wrapper to be able to make big bale silage

PaulDuPouy
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by PaulDuPouy » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Kaciuk619 wrote:I would like a Fendt 1050 but I'm guessing that's going to be a future DLC
Possibly, Challenger also gets its version of it as well.

I would love to see US Massey Ferguson & Gleaner combines, and a White/Oliver/MinneapolisMoline tractor pack that would be available for consoles. They're all under AGCO so it shouldn't run afoul of licensing.
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:

Farmsimmer
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Farmsimmer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm

American bins and swing hopper grain auger(since conveyors are base items now), also Wilson hopper bottom trailers, tandem/pup combo

Also a question, would drive control or gps be possible through a patch from Giants and be a menu item you could turn off/on, since manual ignition is done this way I feel it's achievable

Xbox one

Mr.Smoke
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:03 am

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Mr.Smoke » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Requested mods for console

- Gravity style grain bins and transport truck trailers
- Adapter plate to attach telehandler/wheel loader buckets on the front loaders on tractors

Will add more to the list as i think of stuff.

eric21
Posts: 6669
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by eric21 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:26 pm

Farmsimmer wrote:American bins and swing hopper grain auger(since conveyors are base items now), also Wilson hopper bottom trailers, tandem/pup combo

Also a question, would drive control or gps be possible through a patch from Giants and be a menu item you could turn off/on, since manual ignition is done this way I feel it's achievable

Xbox one
Its a script so no

Mr.Smoke
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:03 am

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Mr.Smoke » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 pm

eric21 wrote:
Farmsimmer wrote:American bins and swing hopper grain auger(since conveyors are base items now), also Wilson hopper bottom trailers, tandem/pup combo

Also a question, would drive control or gps be possible through a patch from Giants and be a menu item you could turn off/on, since manual ignition is done this way I feel it's achievable

Xbox one
Its a script so no
No reason why the developer shouldnt be allowed to add scripts since all patches need to go for MS/SONY approval anyways. I think the issue is with scripts for mods, as i dont think those are regulated and approved by MS/SONY like patches are. I could be totally wrong though.

Farmsimmer
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Farmsimmer » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Mr.Smoke wrote:
eric21 wrote:
Farmsimmer wrote:American bins and swing hopper grain auger(since conveyors are base items now), also Wilson hopper bottom trailers, tandem/pup combo

Also a question, would drive control or gps be possible through a patch from Giants and be a menu item you could turn off/on, since manual ignition is done this way I feel it's achievable

Xbox one
Its a script so no
No reason why the developer shouldnt be allowed to add scripts since all patches need to go for MS/SONY approval anyways. I think the issue is with scripts for mods, as i dont think those are regulated and approved by MS/SONY like patches are. I could be totally wrong though.
That is the assumption I was going off of too
XB1 & PC

trizzo1984@gmail.com
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Hellraiser 760 wrote:
trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Courseplay is a script, so that will never be for consoles.
Cant say never, the demand matters, and is highly seeked
Courseplay is a mod that uses scripts not built in the game to do stuff the game was not made to do; therefore, it is a mod that adds scripts and that is not allowed on consoles. Sony and Microsoft will not allow it.
Courseplay may be scripted, but in my defence i asked for this a very long time ago, it should have been in game from the start, from what ive seen the ai is not that much better, maybe just a little, i really dont care to here its not gonna happen, dont call it courseplay, call it what ever you want, get it in the game, and even if it never goes into 17 on consoles i guarantee when i get done hitting on its importance for non multiplayer gamers that it will be a standard in farming simulator 2019
Ps4 all the way

trizzo1984@gmail.com
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:17 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:11 pm

Would love to be able to excavate through mountains or doze them, flatten uneven land to build shops, sheds, roads, american silos, house, let me guess, thats scripted lol, the next game should be a combination of your construction simulator and farming simulator, one game do it all, and you can go get your ai to complete a mission, would love ground defermation
Ps4 all the way

ArizonaSnow
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by ArizonaSnow » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:24 pm

trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:
Hellraiser 760 wrote:
trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:
Cant say never, the demand matters, and is highly seeked
Courseplay is a mod that uses scripts not built in the game to do stuff the game was not made to do; therefore, it is a mod that adds scripts and that is not allowed on consoles. Sony and Microsoft will not allow it.
Courseplay may be scripted, but in my defence i asked for this a very long time ago, it should have been in game from the start, from what ive seen the ai is not that much better, maybe just a little, i really dont care to here its not gonna happen, dont call it courseplay, call it what ever you want, get it in the game, and even if it never goes into 17 on consoles i guarantee when i get done hitting on its importance for non multiplayer gamers that it will be a standard in farming simulator 2019
I think we should get Courseplay on the consoles too and from what I heard somewhere Giants invited the Courseplay people to their offices to get Courseplay working on FS17. So the way I see it (providing they can get it to work on consoles) there is no reason whatsoever why Giants couldn't release Courseplay for consoles as DLC. And for all the doubters to that Bethesda are working on doing that sort of thing for some of the Skyrim mods that aren't allowed on PS4. So if Bethesda can do that sort of thing Giants can too.

Personally I think PC owners just want Courseplay to themselves and that's why there is so many negative comments concerning it appearing on Consoles. If Giants want it to appear on consoles I'm sure they will make it happen if at all possible.

LCFD1101
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:00 am

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by LCFD1101 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:25 am

I would love to see American style farm equipment like the Case IH 340 disk harrow with plow textures and the ability to create fields. Case, new Holland, Kuhn and Great Plains all make some really nice plows, cultivators and planters.

eric21
Posts: 6669
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by eric21 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:47 am

Sorry but no scripting of any kind, One could know how to hack on console. Same with skyrim mods no scripted mods

BigC92
Posts: 4833
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by BigC92 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:43 am

I would like too see that other Holmer from fs15, its like a semi, imo, but you can spray fields, chase down harvesters, and spread manure, idk if this was planned or not, but ive watched Callum Throw use it and i love it, unless if theirs a reason we cant dont worry about it, but if we can, then put it ingame, pc and consoles, you cant have one without the other, right?

Post Reply