Wanted Mods

BigC92

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by BigC92 »

xX Knight Xx wrote:Hey i was wondering if anyone could make a mod for a log chain something to hook to truck or tractor to drag logs and trees around. Also a ford f350 4x4 diesel dually those things would make me super happy thank you and I'm on the Xbox one
Im a ford man too, but that wont happen unless your on PC, no non ingame brands on console, but they could make a Lizard variant, it would be cool, duallies are common of farms where im from, so i second this, make a few gooseneck trailers livestock and others.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Krone Big X 1100 and Challenger Stealth for consoles
please.
Neilyboy1

Post by Neilyboy1 »

Some decent machinery sheds with concrete floors and not sure what they are called but a cage that toes behind a baler and maybe holds 6-8 bales then drops them in a neat stack instead of having to use the acusin
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Skunkworks wrote:Krone Big X 1100 and Challenger Stealth for consoles
please.
The big x is a mod you can download, i saw it there
xX Knight Xx

Post by xX Knight Xx »

BigC92 wrote:
xX Knight Xx wrote:Hey i was wondering if anyone could make a mod for a log chain something to hook to truck or tractor to drag logs and trees around. Also a ford f350 4x4 diesel dually those things would make me super happy thank you and I'm on the Xbox one
Im a ford man too, but that wont happen unless your on PC, no non ingame brands on console, but they could make a Lizard variant, it would be cool, duallies are common of farms where im from, so i second this, make a few gooseneck trailers livestock and others.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if name brands would be a issue.
Diablo92

Post by Diablo92 »

M66 Fahr
Farmall H tractor
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Follow me mod.

I need this to couple my second tractor with my harvesters while I'm busy driving to the BGA or my farm.
LordShahram

Post by LordShahram »

Not sure if this best place to request mods. Anyways i am on Ps4. I like to request more international or Farmall tractors. A disc harrow would be good too. love to have some for my farm.
Last edited by LordShahram on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I would like to see more "classic" tractors in the game. The old original grey Ferguson Tractor would be great to have.
FarmkidD2

Post by FarmkidD2 »

I'm hoping someone smart can add soil compaction to the fruit destruction mod released by Giants for those of us who play real.

MARC suggested this in one of his threads I can no longer find anymore. Just every-time a tractor passes over, reduce the time until needing to plow by 1. If I was smarter, I'd have already done it myself.
FS17fan

Post by FS17fan »

KeithR wrote:Wanted mods in FS17

Is there a possibility that someone can make various versions of the older Case IH 5088 2wd and 7110 2wd. Please make each version capable of accepting dual wheels. A 4x4 versions would be nice as well, but I am a bit partial to the older 2 wheel drive tractors.

Some older Case 766 tricycle tractors would be awesome too. FS2015 had some tricycle mods, but they were all really old smaller tractors. I would love to see some bigger ones with a bit more power. A dual wheel option would also be nice to have.

Mods that I have yet to see in this series of gaming is the Oliver tractors. I would love to see some Oliver 1855 and 2255.

Larger tractors from Case IH in and around the years 1970-1990, were some of my favorite tractors... I appreciate it.
A lot of Case Tractors: http://www.fsmods17.com/category/farmin ... -tractors/
Oldtimer: http://www.fsmods17.com/case-ih-1455-v-1-0-ls-17/
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Potato washer. Potato steamer. Forage master. Beet crusher. Saw mill. The godzilla wood chipper. A modified potato harvester with wider header. Fruit trees. ALL for ps4.
ArableMan270

Post by ArableMan270 »

Would like to see the following for the Xbox One

English style maps
Marshall Mod pack
Vaderstad Mod pack
Marshall QM11 trailer
Grimme GT170 trailed potato harvester
Massey Ferguson 698
New Holland T7.170
New Holland TX34 and TX68 Combine harvester
Self Propelled Sprayer(24 Meter width) such as Bateman or househam
Trailed forage harvester for grass

-All for Xbox One
Last edited by ArableMan270 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
xBxLxAxKxEx

Post by xBxLxAxKxEx »

Can we please get a deere 903j feller buncher. I know they can't brand it alike but I wouldn't mind it being a lizard. Maybe a deere 648h skidder and maybe a c100r raycom forestry mulcher or similar. And an excavator deere 870g. A lizard f250 would be cool also. For Xbox one of course.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Hellraiser 760 wrote:
trizzo1984@gmail.com wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Courseplay is a script, so that will never be for consoles.
Cant say never, the demand matters, and is highly seeked
Courseplay is a mod that uses scripts not built in the game to do stuff the game was not made to do; therefore, it is a mod that adds scripts and that is not allowed on consoles. Sony and Microsoft will not allow it.
And rightly so. :) Hopefully they will keep it that way. I do look forward to Courseplay on PC though if the mod developers are considering updating it. Is there any word in the pipeline from them on this?
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.