Wanted Mods

Industrial Injection

Re: Wanted Mods

Post by Industrial Injection »

An option to have the Lizard TT with dually rear wheels
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Industrial Injection wrote:An option to have the Lizard TT with dually rear wheels
Um no, its based off the F150, so thats a no go, and its not a 1 ton truck, although it pulls like one.
Industrial Injection

Post by Industrial Injection »

Why does it matter, the 17 model F150 and F250-350's all use the same cab only really differences is the front cap bed and drivetrain
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Industrial Injection wrote:Why does it matter, the 17 model F150 and F250-350's all use the same cab only really differences is the front cap bed and drivetrain
It does matter, cause its an F150, they do use the same cab, but the front grill resembles an F150, never seen an F250 or F350 with that front end before, therefore no need for duals, i know ford.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I only support debadging if there are two versions uploaded. On PS4, yeah getting hold of the basic models is cool, but on PC I prefer to have realism and brands. I like how the Land Rover was done ... two versions ... one branded, one not. As a result, console users now have their version and PC users have theirs.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Consoles won't get the land rover... Gizz got shot down. Not high enough quality fir console. It's on his to all console users thread I believe
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Faelandaea wrote:I only support debadging if there are two versions uploaded. On PS4, yeah getting hold of the basic models is cool, but on PC I prefer to have realism and brands. I like how the Land Rover was done ... two versions ... one branded, one not. As a result, console users now have their version and PC users have theirs.
I like the idea also! So much stuff that can be debadge for consoles to use...would be nice
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Barons

Post by Barons »

Apoglizes if this has already been mentioned or is already in game but I'd love a silo mod that allows you to store chaff stuff like grass.

My silo and the train station both don't accept it.
crash

Post by crash »

Tryed to move some front loader attachments today.. Bad luck, ended up putting them in a trailer.. So, is it possible to make a mod, for consoles, that makes it possible to attach the front loader attachments to the rear of the tractor?
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
allen

Post by allen »

id love to see a MF 860 combine, also several multifruit American map like oaklahoma, Idaho and them
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Going through the mods available (not on modhub) for this game I'm seeing ALOT of awesome equipment. Alot of big brands like Kinze that I would love to see...don't even say licenses I know...but I really want to see these skilled modders try to slide these through with no identification and if giants allow it...we have a f150 and mustang look alike
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Barons

Re: Bailer mod that will automatically unload the bails and reset itself.

Post by Barons »

A bailer that creates round bails.

*Automatically unloads the bails
*Automatically closes itself and starts creating the next bail.

*Extra credit increase its storage capacity so that you don't have to stop while its creating bails.

Thanks!
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Actually someone put out a mod for that Barons. Its on a lot of download sites already :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Barons

Post by Barons »

Faelandaea wrote:Actually someone put out a mod for that Barons. Its on a lot of download sites already :)
Yay!!! Now to find it haha....

Maybe this one =D
http://www.farming2015mods.com/farming- ... nd-balers/

Thanks!
Gaz1275

Post by Gaz1275 »

Hmmmm where to start. Older 2wd tractors, jcb loadall, more tools for telehandlers and loaders e.g bale grabs, maps where manual manure cleaning from animal sheds, tractor mounted silage forks, placeable ramp, smaller bale trailers, smaller silage trailers, quad bike and small animal trailer.