Where active DLC bonus pre-order from Amazon?

JohnDeere318

Re: Where active DLC bonus pre-order from Amazon?

Post by JohnDeere318 »

D'oh Farming wrote:just typing in that code here on my pc? how would that transfer to my xbox game?
You can't transfer, just like any other previous version of FS.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
DaveV43

Post by DaveV43 »

WHAT AMAZON SAID ABOUT PRE ORDER BONUS

Hello Dave,

From your email I do understand your concern that you want to know that whether we will send the code for the extras or not.

I've checked our website and I can see that there is no promotion or any offers in our website for the item.

However, It might be offered directly by the manufacturer not from the Amazon.co.uk so we're don't have the code to send you. I apologies for the disappointment caused by this situation.

In this case, I request you please contact the manufacturer directly so that they can able to send you the code.

You can contact the manufacturer by using the below link:

https://www.kochmedia.com/en/company/contact/

​​​However, If you need further assistance, please let us know by replying to this email so that we will happy to assist you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

DaveV43 wrote:WHAT AMAZON SAID ABOUT PRE ORDER BONUS

Hello Dave,

From your email I do understand your concern that you want to know that whether we will send the code for the extras or not.

I've checked our website and I can see that there is no promotion or any offers in our website for the item.

However, It might be offered directly by the manufacturer not from the Amazon.co.uk so we're don't have the code to send you. I apologies for the disappointment caused by this situation.

In this case, I request you please contact the manufacturer directly so that they can able to send you the code.

You can contact the manufacturer by using the below link:

https://www.kochmedia.com/en/company/contact/

​​​However, If you need further assistance, please let us know by replying to this email so that we will happy to assist you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
So, there was no pre-order bonus... It was there, I saw it, Amazon is just stupid! This is why I don't order from Amazon and hate them too, they just mess everything up and get things incorrect. They are the slowest shipping company, Newegg could've gotten my card faster than them for cheaper. Remember when they said it would release on December 31? Yeah, good going Amazon, you are a huge company, maybe you should do better... *thumbsdown*

Here is some people in the comments confirming this:
Those complaining about the Pre-Order Tractors ... they're available to everyone if you buy direct from Giants ... all 5 of them ... so pre-ordering was a waste of time I'm sorry to say :O)
WHY DIDN'T I GET THE BONUS TRACTOR ON PRE ORDER.!!!!!!!
Great game would have given 5 stars had I received my bonus pre order tractors. I was very upset about this
I didn't get my preordered bonus mods
So yeah, I could've gone to Best Buy on October 25 and bought it there instead of wasting my time waiting for October 31 with this joke! Very bad complaint from me Amazon... But, Amazon doesn't care, why would they? *thumbsdown*

How to post your log.txt
DaveV43

Post by DaveV43 »

I am in the U.K. And I have to say that the service we get from Amazon is second to non, deliveries are always on a next day basis and this is 7 days a week including bank holidays, the service relating to refunds is also second to non, this is my experience with Amazon and it has always been the case. The Farming Simulator 17 was delivered to me on the day it was released.

Having said that I have just got off the phone to Giant Software regarding the pre order bonus and they did tell me that Amazon should have emailed me the codes. The Giant Software back up was superb, the phone was answered immediately and I was talking to an English speaking agent straight away. They said not to worry about the codes not being given to me by Amazon as they would email them straight to me. So hopefully for me the codes are sorted. Really pleased with the service

20 minutes later Giant Software emailed me 4 codes thank you very much
Bkp

Post by Bkp »

Hey there,
I pre-ordered the collectors edition from Amazon UK, it arrived today -_-
There were two bonus codes in the box, for the Fendt 939 Black Beauty and for the Challenger Stealth Edition.
I should have received two other codes for pre-ordering, right?
thediabl0

Post by thediabl0 »

Yes, Amazon send by e-mail, check spam folder.
PC Specs:
- i5 4690 3.5 Ghz
- GTX 1060 O6G
- 16 GB Ram DDR3
- Win 7 Pro
- Xbox One Controller
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

thediabl0 wrote:Yes, Amazon send by e-mail, check spam folder.
I will have to check spam folder.

How to post your log.txt
Bkp

Post by Bkp »

thediabl0 wrote:Yes, Amazon send by e-mail, check spam folder.
I got only two emails from Amazon, one when I placed the order and the other when they sent the pack, neither of them had any bonus codes and nothing in the Spam folder.
thediabl0

Post by thediabl0 »

I received two emails from Amazon referent to delivery, but I received two emails with the code for DLC Bonus. If Amazon no answer, send private to MadMax, here in the forum.
PC Specs:
- i5 4690 3.5 Ghz
- GTX 1060 O6G
- 16 GB Ram DDR3
- Win 7 Pro
- Xbox One Controller
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I finally received the two codes today!!! Game will also come this Saturday October 29!!! This made my day. :D

How to post your log.txt