Console Controls

fenixguy

Console Controls

Post by fenixguy »

I got to play a couple hours this morning before work. So far I'm loving the game! I've been playing since FS 2011 on PC. This time, I opted to go with Xbox one until I can upgrade my PC. I have a question regarding the Big Bags. I can load a seeder/ fertilizer using the frontloader/ pallet fork. But, I thought we could also drive the seeder/ fertilizer up to the big bag and refill automatically. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to do this. Do we have to use the frontloader to refill with the big bags on consoles? If so, I'm fine with that. I just can't seem to find a complete list of console controls.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
wildflower

Re: Console Controls

Post by wildflower »

You can, approach the bags with seeader or fertilizer, and it will come up: push left stick to re fill, make sure your seedfer is selected and for example, not your front weight.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Thanks for the help! Additionaly, (as I'm not at home to try it myself at the moment) can we empty a big bag onto the ground from a frontloader? Or do I need to empty into a tipper and then unload on the ground? I'm loving all the options we have now with the "tip anywhere". I think that is the greatest improvement so far from FS15.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

that i can't say rightaway, since i'm not behind my xbox at the moment, but i'll have a look into it later in the evening!
I like the tip anywhere aswel, specialy for rootcrops and manure
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

ok, forget the link, somebody pointed out, its only for FS15 grrr, sorry!