Fertilizing stages ...

W1der

Fertilizing stages ...

Post by W1der »

Please share your experience, regarding the stages of "fertilizing" ...

I got this so far ...

Stage 1
Fertilize (using a sprayer or equivalent).
Plow / Cultivate

Stage 2

Sow (using a sower with fertilizer)

Stage 3
? ... (in missions I have been spraying when the crop started to grow ... my crops is not at that stage yet).
There is also "weeders" in the shop !? !? !?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
wildflower

Re: Fertilizing stages ...

Post by wildflower »

stage 3: spraying with liquid fertilizer, or weed indeed, one of the weeders has fertiliser aswel!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
W1der

Post by W1der »

wildflower wrote:stage 3: spraying with liquid fertilizer, or weed indeed, one of the weeders has fertiliser aswel!
OK ... this requires "timing" as I understand it ...
(My fields are "green" but nothing is showing/growing yet.)

I purchased a field with beats on it ... this seems to be in stage 2 (fertilizing) ... but it wont let me spray it ... :confusednew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

ooh strange, have you checked what color blue it has in the fertilizing stage in the options?
m0nk3n

Post by m0nk3n »

so. plow then cultivate then seed, then fertilize. then wait for stage 1 of the crop then fertilize again, then wait for stage 2 then fertilize. and thats it. but you can turn this off in the options somewhere in the game or the menu. i saw you can select fertilize 1 or 3 times.
W1der

Post by W1der »

wildflower wrote:ooh strange, have you checked what color blue it has in the fertilizing stage in the options?
Yes ... the "middle color" ... same as my other fields.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Is it possible for you to fast forward your time one day and try then? you can always close without saving if it failed to go back to previous state.
m0nk3n

Post by m0nk3n »

fertilizer states in the in-game menu.
Mr.Smoke

Post by Mr.Smoke »

m0nk3n wrote:so. plow then cultivate then seed, then fertilize. then wait for stage 1 of the crop then fertilize again, then wait for stage 2 then fertilize. and thats it. but you can turn this off in the options somewhere in the game or the menu. i saw you can select fertilize 1 or 3 times.
Harvest field
Fertilize
Plow/cultivate
Fertilize
Sow
Fertilize

Makes far more sense to me to do it this way instead. Especially if crop destruction mod is on console then you dont have to drive over a growing crop and damage it.
m0nk3n

Post by m0nk3n »

the thing is that you need to sow and then fertilize for each stage of the crop.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

m0nk3n wrote:the thing is that you need to sow and then fertilize for each stage of the crop.
Not necessarily. You can do it that way but... As stated above: Harvest, Fertilize. Cultivate, Feritlize (or use sower with fertilize option). Sow (if not done in last step). Wait for first crop growth stage, fertilize.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is a way to do it without having to drive over the crops three times.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
m0nk3n

Post by m0nk3n »

m0nk3n wrote:fertilizer states in the in-game menu.
if you get to this option you just have to fertilize 1 time to get max output.

but do as you see fit. this is a fun game :)
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

Mr.Smoke wrote:
m0nk3n wrote:so. plow then cultivate then seed, then fertilize. then wait for stage 1 of the crop then fertilize again, then wait for stage 2 then fertilize. and thats it. but you can turn this off in the options somewhere in the game or the menu. i saw you can select fertilize 1 or 3 times.
Harvest field
Fertilize
Plow/cultivate
Fertilize
Sow
Fertilize

Makes far more sense to me to do it this way instead. Especially if crop destruction mod is on console then you dont have to drive over a growing crop and damage it.
I've been doing:
Harvest
Fertilize
Cultivate
Fertilize
Sow with a planter that also fertilizes.

There is your three fertilizing passes. Couldn't believe it the first time it worked.
W1der

Post by W1der »

andhe78 wrote:
Mr.Smoke wrote:
Harvest field
Fertilize
Plow/cultivate
Fertilize
Sow
Fertilize

I've been doing:
Harvest
Fertilize
Cultivate
Fertilize
Sow with a planter that also fertilizes.

There is your three fertilizing passes. Couldn't believe it the first time it worked.
Really !?
That means you don´t have to drive over your crops then! *thumbsup*
Phantoms

Post by Phantoms »

If you do single fertilizer then it's still possible to fertilize at any stage between harvested and ready to harvest crop, correct?
Playing on PC