Console mod's

D filthy sloth

Console mod's

Post by D filthy sloth »

I was hoping to find out as much as possible for console mods in fs17, like what type of mods would be available versus PC and also how often will the mod section in game be updated (will it be a weekly thing or added as they are made ready)
BigC92

Re: Console mod's

Post by BigC92 »

D filthy sloth wrote:I was hoping to find out as much as possible for console mods in fs17, like what type of mods would be available versus PC and also how often will the mod section in game be updated (will it be a weekly thing or added as they are made ready)
Heres what i know, we pretty much get everything besides outside scripts, like giants standard scripts will be fine, but i have a plan, but a mod beta tester said it would be possible, i hope it can be done though.
Guil

Post by Guil »

BigC92 wrote:
D filthy sloth wrote:I was hoping to find out as much as possible for console mods in fs17, like what type of mods would be available versus PC and also how often will the mod section in game be updated (will it be a weekly thing or added as they are made ready)
Heres what i know, we pretty much get everything besides outside scripts, like giants standard scripts will be fine, but i have a plan, but a mod beta tester said it would be possible, i hope it can be done though.
I like your style of thinking lol.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
You uhh thinking what im thinking?
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

sound job, but does anyone have an idea how often mods will be added/updated on console??
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

D filthy sloth wrote:sound job, but does anyone have an idea how often mods will be added/updated on console??
It depends on if its accepted by Sony/Microsoft, they make sure its clean, you know what i mean.
Guil

Post by Guil »

BigC92 wrote:
Guil wrote:
BigC92 wrote: Heres what i know, we pretty much get everything besides outside scripts, like giants standard scripts will be fine, but i have a plan, but a mod beta tester said it would be possible, i hope it can be done though.
You uhh thinking what im thinking?
Nope. I haven't a clue about modding lol. Changing the fill type and capacity is about the limit of my capability but in fairness I never looked into anything else.
Guil

Post by Guil »

BigC92 wrote:
D filthy sloth wrote:sound job, but does anyone have an idea how often mods will be added/updated on console??
It depends on if its accepted by Sony/Microsoft, they make sure its clean, you know what i mean.
As I understood it, only DLC needs to be submitted for testing. I thought mods was up to giants to verify and publish for the in game modhub?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
As I understood it, only DLC needs to be submitted for testing. I thought mods was up to giants to verify and publish for the in game modhub?
Well it is, but it isnt, i think giants works out the major bugs and the minor ones, but i think Sony and Microsoft works out the other bugs, get accepted and it go on, like i said before, im not sure, but its a theory. Maybe Giants can explain it.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its already explained in a dev blog. A modder subbmits a mod to giants, it gets tested, providing it has no scripts under the agreement with Sony/Microsoft then gets uploaded
D filthy sloth

Post by D filthy sloth »

eric21 wrote:Its already explained in a dev blog. A modder subbmits a mod to giants, it gets tested, providing it has no scripts under the agreement with Sony/Microsoft then gets uploaded
i should have been a bit more specific in my question, what you said i did already know but what i meant was how often will the mods be added to the mod hub, will they be added as soon as they're ready or will they wait till they have a certain amount stacked then add a load all at once say for example on a weekly basis
Clive31087

Post by Clive31087 »

I do hope they release a uk map soon, its the only reason i havnt bought the game yet, any idea on how long you think it'll be?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I say 2-3 weeks at least, modders dont really have that much time due to real life things
Cameraguy

Post by Cameraguy »

I like the fendt 308 lsa turbomatik nice mod tractor for ps4
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Need a British Map!