Console mod's

Cameraguy

Re: Console mod's

Post by Cameraguy »

Most Console mods on fs 17 are the dlc s en updates from fs 15
Ida-ken

Post by Ida-ken »

I am grateful for even getting mods on console but not too excited by the remakes from fs15, I do love the shed pack, Marshall pack and the deutz tedder. But its still early days yet and to be honest wish they wouldn't bother or worry with mods until things in the game are fixed I.e silage pits.
Staples92

Post by Staples92 »

I think we need a mod of a lighting tower for working during the night what do other people think
James pt

Post by James pt »

Farmer-Dan wrote:I've stopped playing until a ukmap is released. Played sosnovka into the ground on 15 and now bored of it. Don't like the American maps.
Is there any talk on getting a uk map in the same as you no interest in playing the American maps still well built maps just not my thing
Clive31087

Post by Clive31087 »

James pt wrote:
Farmer-Dan wrote:I've stopped playing until a ukmap is released. Played sosnovka into the ground on 15 and now bored of it. Don't like the American maps.
Is there any talk on getting a uk map in the same as you no interest in playing the American maps still well built maps just not my thing

I havnt even bought the game untill a uk map is released. Theres afew in production and in the converting stage, im hoping about a month away fingers crossed untill we see one
Castatroy

Post by Castatroy »

Disappointed but thank you for the info! I love Fs and it's really making me think about buying a pc to enjoy this game in all its glory!
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Well we for sure won't be getting any mods from stevie, seriousmods, or a few others. Everyone of them said the same thing. Too much of a hassle from giants.... not to mention sony/microsoft. Apparently giants has made their process extremely difficult, to the point the modders don't even want to waste their time. So all we are gonna get is stupid plows and tippers. Oh and fyi this Stefan marus (however it's spelled) is on giants payroll... he is a jr programmer at giants so his "mods" are really just more vanilla game content. This console mods is nothing more than BS
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Well write to Sony then..
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

eric21 wrote:Well write to Sony then..

I have. The day before my game froze while trying to save at the same time unbeknownst to me my front loader fell thru the ground. Whole thread on this.

Sony has repeatedly asked me if I had any mods installed when this happened. Like they are out for console mod blood. Anything they can to prove it's a bad idea. Honestly I think the only reason i.got as much from them as I did is because I had only PSN DLC downloaded.
majorrager76

Post by majorrager76 »

Would absolutely love to see either a Scottish or Irish farm map. Also need to add classic/older tractors/equipment.