Follow me mod for ps4 ??

davidlewtas1991

Follow me mod for ps4 ??

Post by davidlewtas1991 »

Hey guys so just scratching my butt and watching videos on fs15, i found a mod being used that i completely forgot about!

The follow me mod was one that i loved when playing on pc, but i found it easier to play fs15 on ps4 (cheaper to buy the game than replace a pc) so i cut my losses and went without mods on fs15 :'( but then as if GIANT read my mind they give us peasants on the Playstation 4 the ability to use mods! then they go bust my bubble by saying no script... killer!

My question is would it be possible to get around the "no script issue" to add the follow me mod to the PlayStation 4 and for those playing on the Xbox one ?

All replies are welcome
kind regards
Dave
Irishfarmer36

Re: Follow me mod for ps4 ??

Post by Irishfarmer36 »

Yeh would love to see follow me mod on ps4
davidlewtas1991

Post by davidlewtas1991 »

Irishfarmer36 wrote:Yeh would love to see follow me mod on ps4
Would be nice :) theres a few mods that would be nice on the ps4
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

davidlewtas1991 wrote:Hey guys so just scratching my butt and watching videos on fs15, i found a mod being used that i completely forgot about!

The follow me mod was one that i loved when playing on pc, but i found it easier to play fs15 on ps4 (cheaper to buy the game than replace a pc) so i cut my losses and went without mods on fs15 :'( but then as if GIANT read my mind they give us peasants on the Playstation 4 the ability to use mods! then they go bust my bubble by saying no script... killer!

My question is would it be possible to get around the "no script issue" to add the follow me mod to the PlayStation 4 and for those playing on the Xbox one ?

All replies are welcome
kind regards
Dave

Anything to buy us some time until courseplay is available for consoles, follow me would definitely help if its not scripted as well
Ps4 all the way
Irishfarmer36

Post by Irishfarmer36 »

Wat is course play
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

Everything, apart from graphics and not featured in the main game is a custom script. So, unless giants decide to release it as a official dlc, then you won't see 99% of the mods available on PC. Just basic vehicles and maps, with all custom scripts removed.
trizzo1984@gmail.com

Post by trizzo1984@gmail.com »

Irishfarmer36 wrote:Wat is course play
Courseplay is a script that allows you to create a path that a hired helper will travel, you will get a better idea by searching courseplay on youtube for farming simulator 2015, cant help but love this, not available for consoles, maybe one day
Ps4 all the way
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Follow Me and Courseplay won't be coming to consoles as both of those use scripts and Giants has said many times NO script mods. The only way to get them would be to have Giants implement the features themselves and that isn't going to happen.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War