hay bales

sebasfarmer1990

hay bales

Post by sebasfarmer1990 »

so i noticed you can buy a hay stack to sore your hay and bales etc but how does it work cause i dont know how i can put hay in it
eric21

Re: hay bales

Post by eric21 »

Try and use it
sebasfarmer1990

eric21 wrote:Try and use it
i did and i cant figure it out.
Memran

Post by Memran »

If you're talking about the Hay Loft placeable, it only works for loose straw and hay. It does not work for bales.
sebasfarmer1990

Memran wrote:If you're talking about the Hay Loft placeable, it only works for loose straw and hay. It does not work for bales.
yes thats what i mean but how does it work with loose straw and hay? on one side i see a pipe and a small engine next to it and at the other side i see a pipe on top of the loft, do i have to place it somewhere specific or does that not mater at all?
kidofwar

Post by kidofwar »

sebasfarmer1990 wrote:
Memran wrote:If you're talking about the Hay Loft placeable, it only works for loose straw and hay. It does not work for bales.
yes thats what i mean but how does it work with loose straw and hay? on one side i see a pipe and a small engine next to it and at the other side i see a pipe on top of the loft, do i have to place it somewhere specific or does that not mater at all?
you just unload the straw near the pipe that is down it auto takes it (like a vacuum) and when you want to get it out to go to the high pipe with a trailer and fill it up...
Xbox one gamertag : k1dofwar
sebasfarmer1990

kidofwar wrote:
sebasfarmer1990 wrote:
you just unload the straw near the pipe that is down it auto takes it (like a vacuum) and when you want to get it out to go to the high pipe with a trailer and fill it up...
awesome!!! :D :D thanks
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Haven't tried it but I assume you could use the straw blower to shred a bale and unload into the Hay Loft. Kind of pointless, but I guess it would work.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!