Connection could not be established til the game session.

Trautor Tomme

Connection could not be established til the game session.

Post by Trautor Tomme »

When i try to join me friend on lan it just says Connection could not be established til the game session, and i do not undstand what i could do to make this work, is it me computer that is something wrong with, or is it server issues.

we have both tried to start a server and join eachother but this does simply not work :hmm:
SXyGeeK

Re: Connection could not be established til the game session.

Post by SXyGeeK »

search.php?keywords=forward+port

looks like enabling UPNP on your router/gateway, or forwarding port 10823 to your gaming device's internal IP, is how you will likely find resolution to this issue.

for most games, if you experience issues connecting to multiplayer, it's often due to specific port forwarding requirements.
a quick search will usually reward you with the port numbers you need to know.

If your not familiar with how to setup port forwarding you can check google or youtube for some guides, just search for "port forwarding" and your router/gateway model name.
Soles2023

Post by Soles2023 »

Trautor Tomme wrote:When i try to join me friend on lan it just says Connection could not be established til the game session, and i do not undstand what i could do to make this work, is it me computer that is something wrong with, or is it server issues.

we have both tried to start a server and join eachother but this does simply not work :hmm:
I do believe it's server issues, I can't connect on PC or XB1, neither can anyone I play with
XB1/PC
Roach8725

Post by Roach8725 »

Im having the same issue on xb1 as well anyone have any info at all?