We need more varied Missions

matains

Re: We need more varied Missions

Post by matains »

Faelandaea wrote: Because I am a better worker? OH! And not ALL farmers believe in hiring folks from down south who are here illegally ;)

Sorry ... I had to :)
Well this is one way of fixing the immersion lol xD
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

ROFL!!!! Indeed!!!!
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

Don't bite more that you can or would chew... I took the mission of harvesting potatoes in field 20. I earned more that 200 K, but halfway through I wanted to kill myself.
matains

Post by matains »

I play a movie or some TV series on secondary monitor when doing such missions. Kind of kills the purpose of playing the game if you ask me..
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Alexandro wrote:Don't bite more that you can or would chew... I took the mission of harvesting potatoes in field 20. I earned more that 200 K, but halfway through I wanted to kill myself.
ROFL!!!! Yeah on Silvercrest I did a field like that with sugar beets. At the start of the mission it said I had 230 minutes to complete the mission. 230 minutes!? Oh dear ... although I did manage to get it done with 120+ minutes to spare thanks to the efficiency of the GPS mod keeping me from overlap :) I didn't have the convenience of TV at the time because I was doing a live stream LOL.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
CosmicNite

Post by CosmicNite »

Alexandro wrote:Don't bite more that you can or would chew... I took the mission of harvesting potatoes in field 20. I earned more that 200 K, but halfway through I wanted to kill myself.
And people say they overpay, I've made the same mistake :confusednew: it's worth every penny :lol:
Ex-farmer who should know better enjoying farming simulator.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCosmicNite
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Hehe yeah. Though when I first activated the mission I didn't look at the time. I just saw the 140-ishk I would make doing it. "Oh yeah, it's just one field, guys, so in this episode let's make a quick 100k." I ended up wrapping up the stream during the mission and starting the next episode at the end of that mission. LOL. In all, I probably could have made that same money doing smaller projects and not boring my viewers to utter tears.
Faelandaea Dravin
Gazer75

Post by Gazer75 »

People that get a lot of money and spare time on missions are clearly playing on easy or medium.

That sugar beats harvest gave somewhere above 30k euro + time bonus. The time limit on hard is ~100 IIRC and I finished it with between 15 and 20 minutes left.

The money you get from the field work missions are pretty low compared to what you would make from same field if you owned it.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

ArizonaSnow wrote: Drive in a straight line, turn around, rinse and repeat..
Has anyone tried doing doughnuts with the plows on the missions. I would struggle getting the plowing missions done in time until I did this. Now I get it done in half the time. It works extremely well with the biggest plow. Just don't do it on the fields that are up hill.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer