BGA Extension help

Hemi316

BGA Extension help

Post by Hemi316 »

I just started using the BGA Extension mod and I'm not real positive on how it works. I made the initial purchase and loaded it with sugar beets. I watched a video where a guy put liquid manure also so I did that but it seems like the money I am getting is very very little compared to what I could just sell the sugar beets for. Anyone know what I am missing
Beastbubba

Re: BGA Extension help

Post by Beastbubba »

The plant has to build up, it takes some time. Also you will keep earning money until it is empty, even if you stop filling it. Basically the mod makes you invest in the plant and makes you a part owner, so you get paid when the plant makes money and your income is directly related to how much energy the plant is producing.

Adding manure adds a manure bonus. Which increases your income by a certain percent, I forgot the amount.
PC gamer.
Hemi316

Post by Hemi316 »

Ahh ok, thx for the info :)
Hemi316

Post by Hemi316 »

Another question is is 1 crop better than another to make more money from the extension?
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Hemi316 wrote:Another question is is 1 crop better than another to make more money from the extension?
They all have different values, but to be honest they confused the stuff out of me. I always just filled it with corn silage and slurry...
PC gamer.