Barriere placeable

Melanie1992

Barriere placeable

Post by Melanie1992 »

Cool les barrière placeable qui sont sortie mais petit bémol, sur console c'est une vraie calamité à placé correctement surtout qu'une fois placée si on c'est gouré faut revendre et racheter pour replacer pas pratique, il faudrait qu'on puisse placé la 1ere puis qui ai un système d'auto emboitement pour les suivante
__//GAMEUSE XBOX\\__
craighaynes

Re: Barriere placeable

Post by craighaynes »

Barrier / hoarding placeable dynamic collision rent. Certainly, there are already barriers of this kind, but I wanted my own hoarding finished. This can be placed and can be knocked down, and adapts to the ground.The acquisition is 110 € and the rent is € 1 per day.The nameplate is extracted as a .png and * can be replaced at will, is important that the image format is not changed.
Melanie1992

Re: Barriere placeable

Post by Melanie1992 »

craighaynes wrote:Barrier / hoarding placeable dynamic collision rent. Certainly, there are already barriers of this kind, but I wanted my own hoarding finished. This can be placed and can be knocked down, and adapts to the ground.The acquisition is 110 € and the rent is € 1 per day.The nameplate is extracted as a .png and * can be replaced at will, is important that the image format is not changed.
Oui mais t'es sur un forum fr ici ^^
__//GAMEUSE XBOX\\__