Estancia Lapacho won't load on Xbox one

Das Forum für Fragen und Diskussionen rund um die Mobile Titel des Landwirtschafts-Simulators.
Captainj36

Estancia Lapacho won't load on Xbox one

Post by Captainj36 »

When trying to load South America map, it just continues to say game is being loaded. Other maps loading fine. I did add some new mods this may be a reason why it's not loading correctly. Reset game and Xbox multiple times still no solution.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Estancia Lapacho won't load on Xbox one

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

Did you try loading it up without any mods installed?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Was the same at me since that day but at Oberlausitz. The reason was the Kärcher washing place. There was an update with a big and a little washing place. I start the map without the Kärcher, saved it. Went back to modhub, deinstall the washing place and install it again, went back to the map, activated the mod and the map started again. The mod works now again. There was no info about an update.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Captainj36

Post by Captainj36 »

UPDATE

It is the washing bay for this particular map. After deselecting it from my mods the game loaded up fine. Too bad because I really do like the washing bay! How do we let modder know there is an issue?

I uninstalled and reinstalled still had the issue so I have to play this map without it.

J-