[WON'T FIX] STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Pict
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

[WON'T FIX] STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Pict » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:44 pm

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:STARA ST MAX 105 & STARA ST MAX 150/180 Tractors
- Issue:front hitch does not work
- Single- or Multiplayer:Single
- Steps to reproduce:Try and hitch any trailer to the either STARA tractors front hitch
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes

Kamoore65536
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 8:25 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Kamoore65536 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Pict wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:STARA ST MAX 105 & STARA ST MAX 150/180 Tractors
- Issue:front hitch does not work
- Single- or Multiplayer:Single
- Steps to reproduce:Try and hitch any trailer to the either STARA tractors front hitch
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes



There is no front hitch on the Stara tractors.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.

Ox91
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:46 pm

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Ox91 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 am

Kamoore65536 wrote:
Pict wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:STARA ST MAX 105 & STARA ST MAX 150/180 Tractors
- Issue:front hitch does not work
- Single- or Multiplayer:Single
- Steps to reproduce:Try and hitch any trailer to the either STARA tractors front hitch
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes



There is no front hitch on the Stara tractors.


There is a hitch pin in the front weights.

Kamoore65536
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 8:25 pm
Location: U.S.A.

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Kamoore65536 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:08 am

Ox91 wrote:
Kamoore65536 wrote:
Pict wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:STARA ST MAX 105 & STARA ST MAX 150/180 Tractors
- Issue:front hitch does not work
- Single- or Multiplayer:Single
- Steps to reproduce:Try and hitch any trailer to the either STARA tractors front hitch
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Yes



There is no front hitch on the Stara tractors.


There is a hitch pin in the front weights.



That is not a hitch pin. A hitch pin would look like the Massey Ferguson weight pin. There is no pin attachment on the Stara weights.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.

Pict
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Pict » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:20 am

Kamoore65536 wrote:
Ox91 wrote:
Kamoore65536 wrote:

There is no front hitch on the Stara tractors.


There is a hitch pin in the front weights.



That is not a hitch pin. A hitch pin would look like the Massey Ferguson weight pin. There is no pin attachment on the Stara weights.

Have a look at STARA's own promotional video for the STARA Max 105 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmzx72ZymU

The pin hitch on the front weight can be seen clearly in the video, but for those who need a picture or 3...I took these screenshots from the STARA video;

FRONT Image

TOP Image

SIDE Image

Sure looks like a pin hitch to me :)

User avatar
FordFarmer97
Posts: 2149
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Clifton, TN

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby FordFarmer97 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 pm

^^ Sure does
Still waitin on a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days! #BluePower
Playin on Xbox One in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." -Donald Trump

canadafarms
Posts: 1181
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby canadafarms » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Highly doubt that this is a bug. That "hitch" that you see built into the front weight would not be used to attach trailers to. It would be used as a tow point in the case that the vehicle would be stuck or towed for some other reason, not for attaching implements.
PS4

Azfoor
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:05 am
Location: Sweden

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Azfoor » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

The real question is why would you want to put a trailer on the front? :lol:

SilverRedman63
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 pm
Location: Loretto, TN

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby SilverRedman63 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 pm

You wouldn't necessarily use it to back a trailer but it would be nice to use on a wagon.
XBOX 1 User

Pict
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby Pict » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Azfoor wrote:The real question is why would you want to put a trailer on the front? :lol:


Not that this is the right place for Q & A about how to use a tractor...

It's normally used to maneuver articulated trailers like the METALTECH DB 8000 or KRÖGER HKD 302 in particular for reversing this type of trailer, as you have a better view and your steering wheels are more effective, so it's way easier, say you want to connect a few of these trailers together.

It can also be used if you are using a Mexx 5 in reverse and want to pull an articulated trailer behind you...can't show you a screenshot of this as the Mexx 5 is currently broken by the patch 1.5.1 :!:

Almost all of Giants tractors have a front pin hitch for this reason, with the exception of the Challanger MT900E, Big Bud's & Holmer Terra Variant 600 eco.

So, the REAL question is...Why would you buy a tractor that has no front hydraulic, or even a front pin hitch, when there are similar tractors in it's class for the same money that have both?

User avatar
x Lethian x
GIANTS Software | QA Engineer
Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: STARA ST MAX Tractors front hitch does not work

Postby x Lethian x » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

The model we have ingame does not feature any towing or attaching in the front. This is intended and therefore a WON'T FIX on our side ;)
How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images


Return to “[EN-FS17]Bug-Reports”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest