[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.4)

Melody
Former GIANTS employee

[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.4)

Post by Melody »

Hello everyone,

if you spot a bug in Farming Simulator 17 Version 1.4.4 and up, please report them here.
(If you bought the disc version, please patch your game first!)

Use the form below for a better overview:

Code: Select all

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:
- Issue:
- Single- or Multiplayer:
- Steps to reproduce: 
It's important that the bug is reproducable. Otherwise we might not be able to analyze and comprehend it. So please try to be as precise as possible with your descriptions.
You may attach your log.txt file to your post. Images or short videos showing the bug are always welcome as well!

Fixed issues in patch 1.4.4:
  • Fixed ai worker headland turns
  • Fixed ai worker issues with asymmetric tools
  • Improved ai worker collision detection
  • Fixed multiplayer max. number of ai workers
  • Fixed multiplayer grain selling. Earned money will be shared between all players
  • Fixed Sosnovka mill fruittypes soybeans, sunflowers and canola
  • Minor bug fixes
Graphic Designer @ GIANTS Software
Melody
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.4)

Post by Melody »

#placeholder
thediabl0

Post by thediabl0 »

Code: Select all

Fixed multiplayer grain selling. Earned money will be shared between all players (1.4.4)
Is that for separate accounts?

With separate accounts in multiplayer, you should save the data of each player independently, do not start with € 0 each time you enter the game again.
PC Specs:
- i5 4690 3.5 Ghz
- GTX 1060 O6G
- 16 GB Ram DDR3
- Win 7 Pro
- Xbox One Controller
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

No fix for the Kuhn METRIS 4102 thin wheels destroying crops with the crop destruction mod?
Melody
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Melody »

OneAmongOthers wrote:No fix for the Kuhn METRIS 4102 thin wheels destroying crops with the crop destruction mod?
This will be addressed with a separate patch for the Kuhn DLC at a later point.
thediabl0 wrote:Is that for separate accounts?
Yes for separate accounts. If you sell grain, the money will be split among all, not just the one tipping it into the silo.
DoyleChris

Post by DoyleChris »

- PC
- Challenger MT800E Field Python/Einbock Aerostar-Rotation 1200
- Issue: Hired Help will not weed on Field 19
- Single
- I have the attachment attached and lowered, went to hire the help and the hired help moves a little then says its done. It is snowing but i thought only harvesting is not able to be done when snowing.
svkb

Post by svkb »

AI will not seed. I start the helper. He lowers the implement and immediately stops and says he has completed his work.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
inter fan

Post by inter fan »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: JCB 435S, Liebherr L 538 and Lizard Silage fork.
- Issue: Attacherjoint's do not line up correctly.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Both.
- Steps to reproduce: Attach and get out of the vechicle and look at the attaching hooks.
(Used the wide etc. for my own mod when I found out they won't even fit to both attachers.

Tested on version 1.4.4

Sorry for my bad English, but it ain't my main language.
svkb

Post by svkb »

DoyleChris wrote:- PC
- Single
- I have the attachment attached and lowered, went to hire the help and the hired help moves a little then says its done. It is snowing but i thought only harvesting is not able to be done when snowing.
Sounds like exactly the same issue I'm having with seeding. I can't use hired help at all. Thank goodness for course play!
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

svkb wrote:
- Single
Sounds like exactly the same issue I'm having with seeding. I can't use hired help at all. Thank goodness for course play!
before you hire workers, did you make sure that the tractor is on the field (with implement at the edge OFF the field) because i have just tested this out (MT800E with rotation 1200) and have encountered no issues.
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

- PC
- F2WS 4000 on field 24
- Issue: hired worker turns in the middle of the field
- Single
- hire a worker from the north west corner facing east, near the end he will reach a point at the south end of the field and will make a random turn in the middle of the lane
svkb

Post by svkb »

BlueShadow125 wrote:
svkb wrote:
- Single
before you hire workers, did you make sure that the tractor is on the field (with implement at the edge OFF the field) because i have just tested this out (MT800E with rotation 1200) and have encountered no issues.

I've tried starting the worker in the middle of the field and at different points in the field. So far only seeding is affected but I haven't tried weeders.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
svkb

Post by svkb »

BlueShadow125 wrote:
svkb wrote:
- Single

I've tried starting the worker in the middle of the field and at different points in the field. So far only seeding is affected but I haven't tried weeders.

I think I might have improved it though. It seems that if I have the gear mod active (have it set to a manual transmission) it dies it every time but if I turn that of for the particular tractor in using I think it's ok.
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

svkb wrote:
BlueShadow125 wrote:
svkb wrote:

I think I might have improved it though. It seems that if I have the gear mod active (have it set to a manual transmission) it dies it every time but if I turn that of for the particular tractor in using I think it's ok.
try and use workers without the mod installed (or have a test world like i have) and try various starting points. see if it is a legit bug or if its a mod related bug.
DoyleChris

Post by DoyleChris »

I was fine til i installed the 1.4.4 update. Hired help does everything else but weed. And it dosent matter where i do it on the edge or in the middle it starts then stops.