[FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.4)

wildflower

Re: [FS17] Bug Collection Thread (Version 1.4.4)

Post by wildflower »

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkK62hNv5ksfkULe3GLxYAvRoVqI

Hello,

I have added a video to show the problem with Lossberg to sell the new crops...

First trailer is with wheat and within 2 min, i get paid out.
than second trailer with sunflowers.... No payout at all.
Train even returns already at the end, still no payout.

Did the same with the Soybeans, No payout at all.
Did again with barley, worked perfectly!

Xbox was updating last wednesday, so for sure latest update/patch..

Problem originaly started after update 1.4 if i'm not mistaking, after we didn't get paid out anymore when dumping first!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Harada

Post by Harada »

RODHA wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4 - The Old Stream Farm
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Seeders. Any of them
- Issue: When you drive the seeder near a pallet (fertilizer or seed) it opens up the cover automatically but never closes it after driving off. Need to close the cover manually everytime. Started after 1.06
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Get a seeder dirve near a seed or fertilizer pallet and then drive off
- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1:XB1 - Goldcrest Valley
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:Amazone Condor 15001
- Issue:When you drive the seeder near a pallet (fertilizer or seed) it opens up the cover automatically but never closes it after driving off. Need to close the cover manually everytime. Started after 1.06
- Single- or Multiplayer:Single
- Steps to reproduce: Get a seeder dirve near a seed or fertilizer pallet and then drive off
XBox Series S
jaro76

Post by jaro76 »

Lethian wrote: Could you please try the following: Make sure you have installed the latest update for the Xbox One version and load up your savegame. If the problem still persists, maybe the train standing in the station ist still filled up with another type of fruit? In this case, try selling this batch first and then loading it up anew - please note, goods can only be sold via train at the train station ;)

Dearest regards,
Lethian
I have exactly same issue as wildflower, on PS4 with latest patch. I just did not check with other crops than soybeans and sunflowers.
Map: Lossberg
Console: PS4 v 1.0.6
Issue: as described by wildflower.
I have tried sending empty trains (both of them) before sending crops etc.
Started after previous patch (1.0.5 of what i remember, when send train started to be required to sell crops on train sell point)

Cheers
Jaro
PS4
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@wildflower, jaro76: the Lossberg map has not been updated yet with the changes to the train system in the latest patch: viewtopic.php?f=884&t=102964&start=555#p837468

Therefore you will still have issues on this map with selling fruits at the train until a new update of the map is available.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
jaro76

Post by jaro76 »

Thanks for update about train selling points! That however does not explain wildflower issue on Sosnovka?
PS4
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Hi Jaro and don apple, thank you for your response!
In my initial respons i added a little link with the video to show.

I had the same issue with Sosnovka, but that was for all fruit types, AND this issue doesn't occure anymore after last wednesdays patch.

I found it strange with Lossberg, because it happend after 1.4 update. I assumed that the issue with Sosnovka was the same, but apperently not.

I requested the map maker if there will be an update, had he confirmed at least not before April, so makes the map unplayable for the moment :(
Wich i really regret, because this was my most favourite map so far!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

RODHA wrote:- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4 - The Old Stream Farm
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Seeders. Any of them
- Issue: When you drive the seeder near a pallet (fertilizer or seed) it opens up the cover automatically but never closes it after driving off. Need to close the cover manually everytime. Started after 1.06
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
After a lot of tries I can say that this problem is persistent on all maps.
In addition tippers do the same thing too.

Infact I've started to think that it is a new feature not a problem.

Could you please confirm if this is actually a bug or a new feature?
PS5 / FS22
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Stepa FHL 13 AK
- Issue: you cant use it untill you detach it, after moving it or changed vehicle and change back.
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce: attach it to tractor use it and then drive little bit and try to use stepa, sometime if you just exit vehicle and go back is enough to do this. You cant do anything (cant use arm or support) before you detach and attach it.
Aqualize

Post by Aqualize »

PC version:
I had a long post in the 1.3-thread and you kept it for a few versions. The report was about my testbench joystick/wheel controller using Arduino that I made as a test before building my whole new steering controller etc. Problem was that it didn't work inside the game (but binding in the options worked).
Guess what, all that effort, for a simple thing!I had Gamepad/steering wheels option set to off!
So much effort I put into that bug report.
Anyway. So I would like to suggest that when you bind new axis and buttons on steering wheels/gamepad/joystick you should get a warning dialog reminding you that the master option is set to OFF so it won't work until it is set to ON.
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

good to see some activity in here from @Lisertan and @x Lethian x

any news on the lagging ingame since 1 of the 1.4 patches?

i did read some topics in the german part about it as well

viewtopic.php?p=845702#p845702
viewtopic.php?p=843553#p843553

the problem is not only multyplayer related it also happens on singelplayer we tryed without mods but the problem stays. we tryed it on a few systems a
Intel Core i5 4690K - 3.5 GHz
nvidia gtx1080
12gb ram

and a
i7-4770k 3.5GHz
amd r9 280x
16 Ram

the i7 is running has a bit less problems but can run it at medium settings max else its not play able anymore. you would say a system as this would not have any problem.

is there any idea when a new patch wil be released?
garyst

Post by garyst »

Platform-xbox
Map-goldcrest valley
Equipment-case ih 7130 combine with either Capello or new Holland 12 row corn head
Problem-when the hired help gets close to the end of a pass when harvesting corn he/she will prematurely start raising the header several feet before the end and keep doing a stop and go motion until it gets to the end of the row. Very annoying. Haven't tried other corn headers or combines yet to see if others do the same. Started doing this after the latest update.
chimpy2

Post by chimpy2 »

so whats going on is there going to be another update or what as its been nearly a month i haven't played because the game dont work ?//??
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

chimpy2 wrote:so whats going on is there going to be another update or what as its been nearly a month i haven't played because the game dont work ?//??
Why would your game not work? There's only a bad written AI behaviour, but that should not prevent you from playing
PS4 player
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

ErwinR55 wrote:
chimpy2 wrote:so whats going on is there going to be another update or what as its been nearly a month i haven't played because the game dont work ?//??
Why would your game not work? There's only a bad written AI behaviour, but that should not prevent you from playing
Yeah I have to agree, this update has not given me any problems whatsoever.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

This thread is now locked.

Please check out our new way to report bugs here: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon