[SOLVED] Cow Problem

Erwin51

[SOLVED] Cow Problem

Post by Erwin51 »

After the FS17 update i can't produce powerfood anymore for the cows. The siloking does not accept Grass anymore :confusednew:
Erwin51

Re: Cow Problem

Post by Erwin51 »

Thx but also hay does not work anymore...i used some mods but nothing works :(
Hoser

Post by Hoser »

Self-propelled mixer will not take grass any longer. Tried loose grass & round bailed grass. Using PC. Now I have 500,000l of grass I can't use for TMR.
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Yeah, it was never really supposed to take grass. That was actually a bug that allowed it to take grass... The latest update fixed it to where it has to be hay now for the power food...

Guess you have plenty of grass to feed the sheep now. :)

Or take it all to a silage bunker and convert it into cash!
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Erwin51

Post by Erwin51 »

Thanks for the input guys
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Erwin51!

Since mdoss already cleared up your problem - can we mark this issue as solved? ;)

Dearest regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Marinelu76

Re: [SOLVED] Cow Problem

Post by Marinelu76 »

No resolved for xbox one !!!!
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Marinelu76!

Please state the exact reproduction cases/steps for us to reproduce your problem. Thank you!

Regards,
Lethian
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

the best and most awesome bug that nobody seems to have clocked on to is the water tower .. place the water tower near water trough feeder .. then refill .. unload . then press refill again .. done .. continuous filling and uploading .. are we going to get a patch to fix this at least ? lol
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi Shuffy, I don't see that could be classed as a bug. It would be entirely possible to do that in real life.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Shuffy!

Just as Guil described: This is not a bug, rather a creative solution ;)

Regards,
Lethian
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

how can that be possible in real life the water tower would need to be continuously full .. which they never are .. so in real life you just place a water tower anywhere u want and it fills up majically .. we should have to get water from the river and fill it up .. are 13 year olds developing this game ?
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Shuffy wrote:how can that be possible in real life the water tower would need to be continuously full .. which they never are .. so in real life you just place a water tower anywhere u want and it fills up majically .. we should have to get water from the river and fill it up .. are 13 year olds developing this game ?
you can think of a water tower like a toilet cistern, its able to provide a large volume of water periodically which is then refilled at a much slower rate from the mains water supply.

I guess you haven't heard of boreholes either or hammer pumps (hydram pump) for off-grid situation beyond the water-main which could be implied as a methods of slowly filling a water tower too, the latter requiring NO electricity and is able to pump a very high head of water using nothing but gravity (i.e. the mass of a larger volume of water flow stopping suddenly creating a pressure spike that forces a smaller volume of water past a check-valve into a pipe that raises up to the storage head (i.e. 10L of water with a flow head of 10m can push 1L of water to a head of 100m)
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge: