[KNOWN ISSUE] Having Lag Issues Bad With The Game

lsutigersfan72

[KNOWN ISSUE] Having Lag Issues Bad With The Game

Post by lsutigersfan72 »

Why does the game jerk so much,Ive deleted the game several times to see if that would fix the problem it doesn't help,Why does the tractors jerk like that.Can someone help with this problem,Does it need a patch to fix it.
Guil

Re: Having Lag Issues Bad With The Game

Post by Guil »

Can you post your log file?
lsutigersfan72

Post by lsutigersfan72 »

I play the game on ps4 not pc,Cant post no files not being on ps4,Can they put out a patch for this issue.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are you playing on singleplayer or multiplayer? Have you many mods installed and what map or maps are you having the issue on? I play on PS4 with no problems.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

same... I can't say I have seen the problem you speak of

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
markare

Post by markare »

If its the american outback map its a known issue that the modder is aware of. It is caused by the town on the map he is doing an update to it and cutting the size of the town to reduce the lag that is caused. I'm stabbing in the dark that's what it is as you don't give.much information. What mods are being used. What map it is found on. Where exactly in the map is it happening. The more info the better . since consoles don't have the error log ability giving this info will allow someone to test out exactly what you done to see if they can recreate itnon their game also
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
lsutigersfan72

Post by lsutigersfan72 »

I'm playing single player on map Sosnovka,I have all the mods turned on.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Do you have any mod maps installed? If so make sure they are not enabled in the mod selection screen just before the game loads.
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

lsutigersfan72 wrote:I'm playing single player on map Sosnovka,I have all the mods turned on.
I am having the exact same problem on this map in singleplayer, only on the xbox one instead. For a couple months now, if I have more than two workers hired, all moving vehicles will start stuttering bad, looks just like lag in multiplayer games. I've messed around with nearly everything trying to solve this. No mods, removed all windmills, removed all placeable buildings, got rid of all animals, turned off traffic, no placed trees, over two hundred trees removed, only have five pieces of equipment, got rid of all silage, no bales, no piles of grain, no conveyors, etc. Pretty much everything I can think of and it will still do it when I hire the third worker. Even saw it happen on youtube in a let's play on this map. Getting pretty annoying.

Sosnovka seems to be a bit of a glitch fest for me anyway. 250 hours on the map, and every time I load it, seems to be a new, weird glitch. Some examples: one of my hay lofts will only dispense into one tipper and nothing else (even brand new tippers.) I've got a field that workers will simply refuse to do anything on, and it's a field I haven't changed dimensions on at all. And just yesterday, a mowing rig that I've been using for my entire time on the map, got to the end of the row and just turned in circles-bought a new mower and it started working again. Things like this are really annoying because this isn't even a new map. And if Giants haven't fixed it by now, doubt they ever will.
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

I had the same issue on gold crest with the wind turbines if four were close together
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi guys & gals!

We really need some more specific info and pinpoint the problem, since you are now reporting more than one issue in the same thread. What exactly is the problem? And please see if you can reproduce this problem on either Goldcrest Valley or Sosnovka with no external mods installed. Oh, and don't forget to name your platform - thx!

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

@x Lethian x
For me the lag happens on Goldcrest when:
A) I have too much equipment - But really its everything I need to run my farm, nothing excessive.
B) I have animal farms - Get near the animal areas and lag.
C) I have bales stacked in an area - Drive by and get lag, or try to pick up some bales and inadvertently move bales that aren't attached.
D) Go near or look towards certain spots in town
E) Go near the forest areas
F) Any of the above and add a hired worker and it gets worse
PS4 Farmer
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

TurboFarmer wrote:@x Lethian x
For me the lag happens on Goldcrest when:
A) I have too much equipment - But really its everything I need to run my farm, nothing excessive.
B) I have animal farms - Get near the animal areas and lag.
C) I have bales stacked in an area - Drive by and get lag, or try to pick up some bales and inadvertently move bales that aren't attached.
D) Go near or look towards certain spots in town
E) Go near the forest areas
F) Any of the above and add a hired worker and it gets worse
Hi TurboFarmer!

Can you give me your specs or even better also add your log file? Thanks!
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Playstation 4
Thank you!
PS4 Farmer
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Alright - can you take a look at your store page and tell me how many free "slots" you still have left? It's an indicator in the upper right corner. Also: When you're talking about lags you're probably referring to a decrease in your framerate, am I right? Or does this also happen in MP?

Regards,
Lethian