[WON'T FIX] A.I. doesn't recognize proper width of mower combination.

JohnDeere318

Re: A.I. doesn't recognize proper width of mower combination.

Post by JohnDeere318 »

CattleMan wrote:Lol yes I have had a few huge windrows too... Bales so close they almost touch!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

Also looking at the video again one issue seems to be the tools lifting at different points. At the end of the second pass it looks like the redder is been lined up with the last patch of grass that was cut.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

I hadn't noticed that before but I do see that as well Guil. Whatever the issue is it seems to me something in the coding for the A.I. that doesn't like this combination of implements. (But I could be wrong, I'm not that tech savvy)
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Carzz

Post by Carzz »

Same problem here on PS4.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Ok guys - after much internal debate and discussion we decided that this will be a "won't fix"-issue for us. This only seems to happen with the triple mower combo in front of the tractor and using it in this way is unrealistic. The only way to mow "forward" is with the Fendt 900 series and the Valtra T series and their driving direction change feature (as seen in our intro cinematic) - and this can only be driven by yourself since our helper won't drive backwards. Using the triple combo in the back will work perfectly fine (as it should).

I hope you guys can understand ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images