[SOLVED] KUHN DLC Planter 3 R 12 Ridge Marker

MoruganKodi

[SOLVED] KUHN DLC Planter 3 R 12 Ridge Marker

Post by MoruganKodi »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: KUHN Planter 3 R 12
- Issue: Ridge Marker on this tool does not seem to draw a "ridge" texture on field, but instead seems to draw the same texture as the sowed field result.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single (Not tested in multiplayer)
- Steps to reproduce: Use the ridge marker on a plowed field. (Not tried this on a harvested field yet).

Screenshot in spoiler:
MoruganKodi

Re: KUHN DLC Planter 3 R 12 Ridge Marker

Post by MoruganKodi »

Update: It seems I am having the incorrect ridge marker with all tools equipped with such a device. I remember the ridge marker texture was clearly different before the Kuhn DLC. But now I wonder if some other bug has cause this or if it just a "Ridge Marker" bug in general. Horshe sowing machine in another screenshot in the following spoiler also seems to be trailing the incorrect ridge marker texture: (Hell, now I'm not even sure if it is a bug. Will need you Giants guys to confirm)
bale_baron

Post by bale_baron »

When using ridge marker on cultivated field, the ridge maker will draw the ploughed texture.
And when using ridge marker on a ploughed field, it will draw the cultivated texture.

This has been the case since at least FS15, try using the KUHN Planter 3 R 12 with ridge marker on a cultivated field instead and see what happens.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi guys!

This is an intended behaviour. I just checked it again with the Kuhn Planter - works like it should ;)

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images