[READ] Cow mixer

Ron938

[READ] Cow mixer

Post by Ron938 »

You can only fill it when it's new from the hay storage.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Cow mixer

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Ron938!

We need more info on this - please look at the topi "How to report a bug" and check, if your problem isn't already reported like here: viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110635

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

Hi, I am having the same issue on the Xbox One version of Farming Simulator 17 on the Goldcrest Valley map. The issue is when you try to refill the "Peecon Biga Mega Mammoet" 64,000L mixing trailer from the hay/straw silo. It does not happen every time, but after 3 - 8 full mixes of TMR (power feed), when I try to initially fill the empty trailer with hay or straw, it will not fill. I have to save the game, exit and reload for it to show that is thinks it has 0L (zero) of straw still in it but the option to fill the trailer is not available even if I drive away and try again. The only fix is to sell the trailer and lease / buy another one. Also it is not possible to mix Straw and Hay for the Power Feed from the Hay/straw silo in the Peecon. You can only fill it with one or the other which makes it very time consuming to make TMR...
My PC Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.4GHz Quad core with HT
MBD: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC @ 2GHz GPU & 9GHz GDDR5
RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 @ 2400MHz , 14-16-16-31
HDD: Samsung 950 Pro 256GB and 512GB m.2-2280 SSD
MON: Pioneer 50" Plasma 1080P @ 60Hz
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I toss in square bales 2 straw, 5 hay then fill to 64k silage. And it puts all the bars within the arrows.
tom5051

Post by tom5051 »

When you have 3000+ cows, feeding them with bales is just not practical.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I guess your right I was having trouble keeping up with 138 cows lol. 3k cows must be the only thing you do in the game.....besides grow silage for the cows. How do you keep up with it?
Xtry_online

Post by Xtry_online »

Maybe get the ammount you need out of the silo with a tipper. Drop it on the ground and work with conveyor belts?
Might not be a total fix. But might be a temporarily solution?
Williamcrezende

Post by Williamcrezende »

Estou com um problema, jogo não PS4 baixei o jogo pelo mesmo, quando compro o misturador para alimentar como vacas e nele deposito o feno de palha a silagem e when tento colocar o feno feito de grama aparece uma mensagem que não é suporta, nesta Forma nao consigo fazer uma mistura completa.
tom5051

Post by tom5051 »

Erica Von wrote:I guess your right I was having trouble keeping up with 138 cows lol. 3k cows must be the only thing you do in the game.....besides grow silage for the cows. How do you keep up with it?
Nah I also have 4,000 pigs, 3,200 sheep. Taken a long time to grow the farm to the size it is, looong time. I grow crops to feed the animals, what they don't eat goes in the silo (1ML capacity) and if they is full, it is sold.

I've given up feeding the cows power feed as it takes forever to fill it up and bought 24% more cows to make up for it. The largest mixer will only make 24,000L of TMR, the other 40,000L is counted towards silage/hay. I wonder if that is a bug or expected behaviour?
cleber_oro

Post by cleber_oro »

Williamcrezende wrote:Estou com um problema, jogo não PS4 baixei o jogo pelo mesmo, quando compro o misturador para alimentar como vacas e nele deposito o feno de palha a silagem e when tento colocar o feno feito de grama aparece uma mensagem que não é suporta, nesta Forma nao consigo fazer uma mistura completa.
[PT] Depois da última atualização só é possível usar grama seca no mixer. Então você tem que usar o equipamento de virar a grama antes de enleirar e carregar.

[EN] After last update you have to use hay in the mixer.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Any update on the initial problem? Is this still a thing on the latest game version and a clean savegame (no mods)?
tom5051

Re: [READ] Cow mixer

Post by tom5051 »

yes it is. how many times do we need to bring it up mate?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

As many times until we fully understand the problem, "mate" ;)

What exactly is the problem? Could you precisely explain the steps that we need to do to reproduce your issue? Maybe even add a video that demonstrates the issue with the mixer wagon?
tom5051

Post by tom5051 »

Well, if you actually bothered to read the threads rather than do a mass generic reply to all of them, you'd know the steps to reproduce.

Would you like me to cut your meat for you and feed you like a baby? Fkn engineers. Shakes head.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

First of all: This thread wasn't started properly, as we would want the "bugs" to be reported - see here (once again) viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383.

Therefore there aren't any reproduction steps listed on here. Secondly, I in fact DO READ everything that is posted in our Bugthreads although my time is short enough as is. If you won't help me solve this case by reproducing this bug on the vanilla game with reliable steps and reporting back to me, then I guess you do not want to help solve the problem and there is nothing more we can do to help you with your issue, "mate".