[SOLVED] Too many bales??

Scuba steve

[SOLVED] Too many bales??

Post by Scuba steve »

Hi all, I have about 100 cows and figured I would dedicate a few hours to making bales so I can store them for when I need to feed the cows, I have total about 120 bales. Some straw, some hay, and some silage bales, was about to keep making them when I got a message while using the roll belt 150, "there are too many bales. Please sell some. Is this a bug or is there a limit on how many bales you can store/make?? I've watched youtube videos of people having 100's and 100's of bales. I'm plying on xbox one.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Guil

Re: Too many bales??

Post by Guil »

There is a bale limit on console. It's 200 bales of any type.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Thank you for the reply, so pretty much I can only have 60 bales of straw, 60 of hay, and 60 of silage to stay under 200 total?

Chicago, IL

Guil

Post by Guil »

You can mix them whatever way you like but you can't have more than 200 at a time.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

Thank you very much for the reply and answer, much appreciated!!

Chicago, IL

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

What Id do, With the big mixer wagon trailer, id mix up all that, feed it to your cows, harvest wheat or barley, bale it, bale the grass and whatever else you need, and store it.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Some maps it's possible to store tmr in the silo. Drumard farm is one of them.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Have you tried to pick up the stuff you already made with spv?
Scuba steve

Re: [SOLVED] Too many bales??

Post by Scuba steve »

The problem I had was I guess I made too many bales stored at the cow farm in gold crest valley. I was making rolled straw bales, rolled hay bales and rolled silage bales, you can fit a very lot of rolled bales in the storage already there on the map so I figured why not fill it up, as I was making rolled hay bales I got a message saying there is too many bales, I didn't think there was a limit on bales made or stored but it was cleared up that there is a limit when playing on console, not what I wanted to hear because that really limits the amount of cows you can have if you want to go the route of making bales when feeding them but I'm sure there is a good reason for having a limit, maybe things get too laggy if you have tons of bales or something, anyway, thank you for all of the replies!!!

Chicago, IL

Lthlxxjr2009

Re: [SOLVED] Too many bales??

Post by Lthlxxjr2009 »

The oddest thing is I was going to bale and I just started this map last night and haven't bought or made a single bale and i go to make a bale and my screen glitches and it says to many bales please sell some. Does anyone know why