[READ] Equipment working speed bug

KlaasLintz

[READ] Equipment working speed bug

Post by KlaasLintz »

Hi. i discovered a bug with the equipment working speed. It seems that when you have cruise control activated and press the 'change cruise control speed UP' and holding it down for about 5 seconds. it will go beyond the listed working speed of the equipment while still cultivating, fertilizing, harvesting etc...
I first discovered it using the New Holland 8340 tractor using the Aerostar-Rotation 1200 Weeder.
I then tested the bug using the same tractor and pulling the Kuhn Cultimer L 300 and it's the same deal. I also tested with the Case Axial-flow 1660 with the 1030 14Ft header, and the same thing happened.
I haven't tried other equipment than the ones mentioned above though, but i suspect that it's the same with all equipment.
I discovered the bug on GoldCrest Valley playing on the Xbox One :smileynew:
I look forward to playing Farming Simulator when i get home from work everyday, i can really unwind, relax and clear my head when im playing.
CattleMan

Re: Equipment working speed bug

Post by CattleMan »

This is a very well know "bug" that is allover u tube and has been brought to giants attention... I almost think it was put into the game on purpose, as it has not been changed... I actually like it and use it for missions.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Sun69Tzu

Post by Sun69Tzu »

praying this is a new game feature!!! Have played these games in the past and this is the greatest game changer ever. Between this feature and the new job quests it makes the game way more fun!!! and it doesnt force u to use it if it bothers you as far as immersion goes. Just a great way to get alot of work done without turning it into a full time job. Great work on this Giants, your best game yet!!!
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi KlaasLintz!

Could you post your log file and tell me what version you are playing on? Thanks.

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Any update here on this issue? Is this still a problem? Please always provde us with your log file - otherwise we can't take a look at your problems...

Thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images