[SOLVED] [Serious] Helper doesnt use seed on Goldcrest Valley when seeding field 14

Xtrememaster

[SOLVED] [Serious] Helper doesnt use seed on Goldcrest Valley when seeding field 14

Post by Xtrememaster »

I found a bug in this game..

I have used the following:

Platform is on PC. Perhaps also on consoles.

Map: Goldcrest Valley
Field: 14

What to do: Trying to sow field 14 with grass by using an helper

Used Equipment: Hürlimann H488 *prestige 90 HP*, 1000KG SUER front weight, Great Plains 3P1006NT. And i used a HELPER (H)

I set the seeder to grass.. The seeder wasnt empty on seed, and or fertilizer..For now it seems only field 14 having a problem.

When the Helper is working, the field shows the actual texture of a sowed field.. but when i go ESC to the field menu it show to be a blank field..

The left side of the field was the first time... Right side of the field was the second time to confirm there was something going wrong.

The setup i was using.

It DOES say some part of the field is cultivated, which is true.

It DOES NOT show up in the menu map that this field 14 is already sowed with grass. Instead of that the field stays blank, which had to be grey (is grass)
Which its fault that the field now is blank. When i was retrying to sow the field, it was not possible to do because it was actual already sowed.
Also tried it with a helper few times, but it refuse to work, and says the work is done.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
CattleMan

Re: [Serious] Helper doesnt use seed on Goldcrest Valley when seeding field 14

Post by CattleMan »

The field did get planted, but the grass status in the menu map is turned off. You need to click on the word grass in the menu map to turn it on so it will show grass status. It is set to off as default otherwise it lights up most of the map. See how the word grass next to menu map is grey and the other crop names are white? White word means "ON" and grey word means "OFF". I was confused by this at first also.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Carsen is right. The map won't show the field as growing unless you click grass at the bottom of the crops page. Prepare for a whole lot of orange though.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

CattleMan wrote:The field did get planted, but the grass status in the menu map is turned off. You need to click on the word grass in the menu map to turn it on so it will show grass status. It is set to off as default otherwise it lights up most of the map. See how the word grass next to menu map is grey and the other crop names are white? White word means "ON" and grey word means "OFF". I was confused by this at first also.
Thanks for the explanation..

Wasnt it possible for giants to only light up the fields for grass? Instead of the whole map? I dont know how this is programmed.

How long would it take for the grass to grow? Do i also have to manure it?
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Xtrememaster wrote:
How long would it take for the grass to grow? Do i also have to manure it?
After you plant the grass it takes about the same amount of time to grow as regular crops do, and yes fertilizer increases the yield on planted grass.
PS4
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

Xtrememaster wrote:...

Wasnt it possible for giants to only light up the fields for grass? Instead of the whole map? I dont know how this is programmed.

The game can't distinguish between grass and grass. The only difference is that when you sow grass on a field you can get a helper to mow it and windrow it, but they won't touch the borders.