[SOLVED] I can't get the hired help to fertilize the field.

Auchmedden76

[SOLVED] I can't get the hired help to fertilize the field.

Post by Auchmedden76 »

I've tried several times to get the hired help to ferilize the field. He/she starts up, goes a few yards, slows down and stops.
I recently bought FS17 and I'm still finding my way.
Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong? Or is it a self help operation. Everything else works fine, so far.
CanProFarm

Re: I can't get the hired help to fertilize the field.

Post by CanProFarm »

Auchmedden76 wrote:I've tried several times to get the hired help to ferilize the field. He/she starts up, goes a few yards, slows down and stops.
I recently bought FS17 and I'm still finding my way.
Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong? Or is it a self help operation. Everything else works fine, so far.
Sorry to break it to you,
It's not a bug... The field you try to fertilize doesn't need to be, it's already fully fertilized...
1. Press "escape key" you get to the "Map Overview Window
2. In the right side of the window you'll see "Fruit Type", check the following:
- Click on the right arrow beside "Fruit Type", it get to "Growth", re-click again.
- Now tou are at the "Soil Composition"... This is how you know if your field needs Plowing(if "periodic plowing required" option is at on) or fertilizing...

-> At Easy difficulty, in the "Game Settings" you can see the "fiertilizer states" = "1" => LEAVE IT AS IS
-> With combo sowing machines(seeder+fertilizer), you don't need to fertilize seperately.
-> You need to Fert. ONLY if the sowing machine isnt, as the Verstad Rapid A600S or the Grimme GL240.

So it's normal that the hired worker stops working in your case...

Welcome to FS17,
Cheers!