[KNOWN ISSUE] Big Bud Tractor stats conflict

WaffleTear

[KNOWN ISSUE] Big Bud Tractor stats conflict

Post by WaffleTear »

Hey,

I've been playing with the Big bud's on PS4 quite a lot and I love them! So much power!!

Recently however I was looking at the Big bud 747 and noticed that if you look in the Shop to buy the 747 you will notice the power of 809kW / 1100 hp which is what I was expecting to see.

If you look in the Garage however you will notice a difference in the power which in my case reflects the following: 662 kW / 900 hp.

I tried the same thing with the Big Bud 450.

Shop stats: 368 kW / 500 hp

Garage stats: 331 kW / 450 hp

I posted this topic on the technical support forum and canadafarms suggested I bring this issue up on the bug-reports forum. He also see's the same issue.

viewtopic.php?f=896&t=112417

Please note I play on the PS4.
King_royle21

Re: Big Bud Tractor stats conflict

Post by King_royle21 »

Happens with the holmer Terra variant aswell still gives off the same power just a small glitch
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Well they might as well fix it if there will be an update for the DLC, and my question is are they putting out the HP they say in the shop menu or the garage menu?
PS4
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

canadafarms wrote:Well they might as well fix it if there will be an update for the DLC, and my question is are they putting out the HP they say in the shop menu or the garage menu?
Yes it seems they still have the power as when you bought them just shows different in the garage, for example the Terra variant says 598hp in the shop but in the garage it says 300hp
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi WaffleTear!

We are aware of this issue and a fix is in the works ;)

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
BlueShadow125

Post by BlueShadow125 »

King_royle21 wrote:
canadafarms wrote:Well they might as well fix it if there will be an update for the DLC, and my question is are they putting out the HP they say in the shop menu or the garage menu?
Yes it seems they still have the power as when you bought them just shows different in the garage, for example the Terra variant says 598hp in the shop but in the garage it says 300hp
regarding this problem, i have managed to fix this; go into the terra variant xml, look for motor configuartions, then where it says something like "name=900 variant hp=300"
change that thing to "$l10n_configuration_valueDefault" and this will make it load its default value which is what it says in the store.
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Big Bud Tractor stats conflict

Post by pfreek »

This won't work with different engineConfigurations ;)