[SOLVED] Game loading issues

Busdriver1984

[SOLVED] Game loading issues

Post by Busdriver1984 »

Uanable to load or start new games
juf.de

Re: Game loading issues

Post by juf.de »

Hey and welcome to the forum. We will need more information to help you.
Have you been able to play the game in the past?
And please post your log.txt here, so we will proably see, whats wrong, link with a tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Game loading issues

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Busdriver1984!

We would still be needing more info on your problem as well as your log file. Otherwise we can't help you and we'll close this issue.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
seankp_1990

Re: [READ] Game loading issues

Post by seankp_1990 »

I'm having a hard time creating new files. I get stuck on the loading screen and that's as far as I have ever gotten. I'm not teck savy and I don't know what to do
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

seankp_1990 wrote:I'm having a hard time creating new files. I get stuck on the loading screen and that's as far as I have ever gotten. I'm not teck savy and I don't know what to do
What exactly do you mean: with "creating new files"? Is it getting stuck while saving a game or - as you said - while "loading" up a game? A log file will always help us in cases like this. Please see the link "How to post a log file" in my signature down below ;) Another thing we would need to know: Does this issue occur in Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
exfarmer

Post by exfarmer »

Hello!

I have a similar problem.

I have bought the FS17 on disc. I´ve played it without problem until I did the update. Since I did the update with patch 1.4.4 I can no longer play the game.

When loading a savegame the loading freeze about 30-40 sec in. If you watch the hourglass it kind of slows down and stopp. Then I have to use the task manager to exit the game. If I start a new savegame same thing happens but, I get a message that Giants Engine 7.0.0 has stopped. A couple of times a new savegame has started, but when I try to skip among the vehicles the game stops and i get the same message Giants Engine 7.0.0 has stopped.

The first time after the update it worked. But something happened when the game was paused and the laptop was turned off when I returned to it. After that it does´t work. I´ve reinstalled the game and the patch 1.4.4 twice but I can´t load a savegame. After reinstalling without the update the game works

I can play FS15 so I suppose it´s the FS17 patch that´s causing it.

I play on a laptop using windows 10. Steeringwheel and side panel. Single player.
log.txt
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You've got a serious looking error in your log txt, maybe that's it? I don't know how to fix it though
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Post by böserlöwe »

Hi, try to update the Windows with all patches, update for the Graficsdriver and than copy all of the Savegames and mods from FarmingSimulator to a new Drive or Folder.

Next step is to delete the complete FSInstallation.
If you have installed it 3 Times before, it could be blocked when you type in the Code. Write a mail to the Support of Giants Software.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/suppo ... country=gb

For the new Installation be sure that you install with right Mousebutton and install as Administrator, for the Game and for the last Patch.
Than try to Start the Game whitout any other Controller than Keyboard and Mouse.
If the Game starts and you can use it whitout Problems, try one other Controller.

First Start after reinstall should be only with Keyboard and Mouse.
Next Step is one Controller after the otherone. Not all other at same Time.
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Post by pfreek »

+ use the designated hardware profile -> auto. This could help too.

Moreover, this isn't a bug, it's an error which should be related and solved by our support: support@giants-software.com