[KNOWN ISSUE] Tracking Issue with Flexi-Coil ST820

AgPro Farms

[KNOWN ISSUE] Tracking Issue with Flexi-Coil ST820

Post by AgPro Farms »

PS4 (Not sure on other platforms)
Big Bud DLC/ Flexi-Coil ST820
Single Player
Normal First Person Operation, No Issue with AI Operation

I hope I am going about this right; I have never posted a Bug Report, and I didn't see this particular issue anywhere else in the forum. I used the Flexi-Coil ST820 a couple days ago for the first time; awesome implement, but I had one issue with it that's a pretty big one. I was working the ST820 with the 4WD Challenger, and noticed immediately that when I was driving, the cultivator would not "track" behind the tractor; it would instead drift to one side of the other. Mind you, it stays attached to the tractor, but will not track/ cultivate directly behind the tractor. I tried hiring a helper and the cultivator worked fine with the AI helper. It worked great. Unfortunately, when I take the wheel, it goes back to drifting again. I also tried a couple of other tractors just to make sure that wasn't an issue, but different tractors gave me the same results. I am on PS4, and I'm not really sure about how to attach from console to the forum here, or I would have provided videos/ pics. If I could get some guidance with that, I would be happy to add some if it would help. Thanks in advance, and all your work is greatly appreciated.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Guil

Re: Tracking Issue with Flexi-Coil ST820

Post by Guil »

Hi this has already been reported.
viewtopic.php?f=936&t=112233