[SOLVED] Tractor with seeder turning bug

runnbunn

[SOLVED] Tractor with seeder turning bug

Post by runnbunn »

Hey there mods!

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:Zetor Proxima Power with Great plains seeder($15k)
- Issue: When you turn the wheels spin and you go forward but no wheel traction.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: have seeder on back, turn left and right till it locks on right(and/or left apparently). VERY VERY COMMON must be a glitched seeder. I tried with and without mods to no change. The change came on the map, the Sonovska map will trigger the glitch while any other one doesn't. :hmm:
Borealis

Re: Tractor with seeder turning bug

Post by Borealis »

I'm not a mod, but I thought I'd try to help you out.

Just tried this myself on Sosnovska with no mods enabled. I used the Proxima Power and a full Great Plains seeder. Like you say, you lose the ability to steer...

However, the moment I put a weight on the front of the tractor I regained full control (I used a 1000kg weight). This is completely normal behaviour. In real life, you would add front weights to the tractor to compensate for the weight of the seeder/tool hanging off the back end.
runnbunn

Post by runnbunn »

Hmmmm, that sounds like a fix, although i didn't think it was a weight ratio issue since it seemed to drive fine and the HP ratios were met as well. Ill test it though! on a seperate note is that realistic?
runnbunn

Post by runnbunn »

Well it happened with the IH 1455 as well, and the new holland 8340 seems ok with it? Idk man.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

The Grain Plain seeder is actually a direct seeder (ingame not for gameplay reasons) and therefor quiet heavy, you will need a counterweigth, even with the small case or deutz-fahr tractor.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi runnbunn!

Like the others said it before me - try using a wheight with a small/light tractors like the Zetor and you should be fine ;)

Regards,
Lethian
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images