[SOLVED] Xbox 1 Game Saved on External 2TB harddrive "Not enough storage"

Chilly1202

[SOLVED] Xbox 1 Game Saved on External 2TB harddrive "Not enough storage"

Post by Chilly1202 »

Hey Guys.

I am running Farm Sim 17 on a Xbox1 I just bought a 2 TB External harddrive for my Xbox to give me more room for game storage. I enjoy playing the game with the mods and want more maps. I currently have all of the mods downloaded and all maps but 3 because it tells me that there is not enough storage space.

I just moved the game from my Xbox's internal storage drive to the new external and it still is telling me that there is no additional storage. (I'm only using 10% of the available New Drive)

We need to fix this that it looks at the available storage and then takes a % of that. so when people more the game to bigger storage space it increases the size of storage available.

Please fix this soon!

Thanks
Chilly1202

Re: Xbox 1 Game Saved on External 2TB harddrive "Not enough storage"

Post by Chilly1202 »

After a little digging it appears that the limit is set by Microsoft. If this is the case can you please release new Maps as DLC's That way they do not count as part of the 4Gb mod storage. They should be free DLC upgrades for more maps.
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Re: Xbox 1 Game Saved on External 2TB harddrive "Not enough storage"

Post by tom5051 »

It's a limit set by Microsoft. Download just the maps you require to play and have a nice day.