[SOLVED] Hired worker issue

Farmer J

[SOLVED] Hired worker issue

Post by Farmer J »

Hi,
I play farming simulator 17 but am having ongoing issues with my hired workers. On a save game, the hired workers for the fertilizer spreader, sprayer, and weeder will not work. They used to work fine but all of a sudden those three implements don't work with a hired worker. I press the hired worker key on my keyboard, the tractor and implement doesn't move at all, and it says that the worker has completed their task. The fields that I want them to work on are not fertilized or anything. They do not work in any crop stage. The weeder obviously just used in the first stage, but it doesn't work in the first crop stage, as well as the sprayer, and fertilizer spreader. I created a new save game and discovered that the hired workers for the weeder, fertilizer spreader, and sprayer worked again. So I got my equipment back on this new save game and they worked fine. But today i was ready to use the weeder on my new crop in the first stage and it said that the helper has completed their task. So I tried the other two implements that also had this problem in my last save game, and they did not work as well. I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me find a solution to this very aggravating problem. Thanks!
Farmer J

Re: Hired worker issue

Post by Farmer J »

Im sorry I forgot to say that I have the latest update on farming simulator 17, and it is on my mac computer.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Farmer J!

Are you 100% certain that you have bought the fields you are trying to work on? Is this happening on either Goldcrest Valley or Sosnovka? What map are you playing on?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

And providing the log.txt file (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature) would also help so that we can get a better overview of your setup and check if there are any errors or warnings caused by any of the mods you have installed which might be related to this issue.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Farmer J

Post by Farmer J »

Hello,
I am playing on the Goldcrest Vally map, and the fields that i am trying to fertilize are mine because I have been working on them. I have also included the log.txt below, I really hope this helps!
Attachments
log.txt
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I have the same problem what I found that fixes that problem you need to start them on their way then hire the worker.
if your not moving then it will say worker finished job.
Farmer J

Post by Farmer J »

Hi,
I tried that but it didn't seem to work for me either, thank you though!
Farmer J

Re: [READ] Hired worker issue

Post by Farmer J »

Would anyone recommend re-installing the game?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I doubt that reinstalling the game will help, since you mention that this issue only seems to happen with an existing save game. Therefore your only option might be to abandon that save game and start a new career.

One thing that would be useful thought before you do that would be to post the log.txt from a game session where you actually played that savegame and tried to use the helper. Because the log.txt you've posted so far looks to be from a session where you only started the game and immediately quit without actually starting the savegame or a new career.

Since your hardware is quite weak you also might consider eliminating as many mods as possible to free up resources.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Farmer J

Post by Farmer J »

Okay, I had made a new save game before and the new game's hired workers worked fine so I started on that and had been playing alright when all of a sudden my workers would not work again.
Maybe this log.txt will work better
Attachments
log.txt
(16.89 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Farmer J wrote:Okay, I had made a new save game before and the new game's hired workers worked fine so I started on that and had been playing alright when all of a sudden my workers would not work again.
Maybe this log.txt will work better
Could you please remove all of your mods to see if maybe one of them is causing the problem? Does the issue still occur after all mods have been removed on a fresh save?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

If it does still happen without any mods, and only happens on this savegame: share the savegame as a zip.
Farmer J

Post by Farmer J »

I just removed all of my mods but the problem still occurs. I had once tried making a new save game and there was no problem so I continued to play the new save game, but later it developed the same problem. How would I be able to share the save game as a zip?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Any chance you are trying to fertilise a field that already has the max amount of fertilisation?
Farmer J

Post by Farmer J »

No that isn't the problem because I can see when I am manually fertilizing the ground gets darker