[SOLVED] BGA and Manure

manosaurus

[SOLVED] BGA and Manure

Post by manosaurus »

PS4 sosnovka.

BGA will not accept manure dumped from a trailer. Gives a message on screen "manure not accepted from this fill type". Will accept it from conveyor or from loader bucket though. This needs to be corrected since it magically accepts slurry. In 12 hours my animals produce 140,000 liters of manure. Takes forever to put all that in by the bucket
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Re: BGA and Manure

Post by pfreek »

Hey, this is a game design decision.

You can dump manure with a loader, for example. You're not able to do that with slurry (at least not in our game.)

So it's not a bug, that manure doesn't work, it's a feature, that slurry does work! ;)

Same happens on GCV though (sorry for german error message ;) )

manosaurus

Re: BGA and Manure

Post by manosaurus »

pfreek wrote:Hey, this is a game design decision.

You can dump manure with a loader, for example. You're not able to do that with slurry (at least not in our game.)

So it's not a bug, that manure doesn't work, it's a feature, that slurry does work! ;)

Same happens on GCV though (sorry for german error message ;) )

Um well then someone made a mistake. I take all waste solid and liquid from my cows and pigs and sell it at the BGA. I'm on console so obviously it's not a mod. So I'm not sure why you say I can't sell slurry. And if I might be so bold as to suggest something but perhaps a pit for a fill method would be a better idea. So large volumes of manure don't need to be moved by the loader shovel.
Ntw1986

Re: [SOLVED] BGA and Manure

Post by Ntw1986 »

Tip onto a conveyor that works
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Re: [SOLVED] BGA and Manure

Post by pfreek »

You cannot fill your slurry into a shovel, that's what I mean.

It's intended this way:
Be able to fill slurry straight into the feeder, but you have to use a shovel (for example) to tip it into the feeder.