[READ] Hay Loft Bug

bsniker

[READ] Hay Loft Bug

Post by bsniker »

- PS4

- Hay Loft

- After adding straw to the hay loft, I cannot retrieve the straw. I can fill the hay loft from the fill end but no options appear when parking trailers under the other chute. I've tried this in several places and tried several trailers with the same result.

- Single

- Steps to reproduce:
Purchase a Hay Loft. Place it somewhere behind the shelter at the cow barn, leaving enough room to load and unload. Fill the hay loft with some straw. Drive an empty wagon under the chute and there are no options to fill the wagon.
manosaurus

Re: Hay Loft Bug

Post by manosaurus »

Works just fine for me. On PS4. You have to be close to the chute and then it's L3 to bring up the menu.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I have the same problem it will only fill the small forager but you can use a 50k forager to fill I up but will not load the 50k forager. I have 4 of them places that work fine are on field 6 and over near the dairy farm other locations will only accept the pottenger forager,
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Have you checked that the trailer/wagon you are using also supports hay? Is it shown in the store as an icon?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
bsniker

Post by bsniker »

x Lethian x wrote:Have you checked that the trailer/wagon you are using also supports hay? Is it shown in the store as an icon?
Yes - I was trying to fill up the Strautmann CFS 5201 loading wagon. Same trailer I used to pickup the straw from the field.
I also tried the Joskin DRAKKAR 8600 tipper with the same issue.

I also placed a hay loft near the pigs. That one I'm able to fill and load from just fine. I can do it with the Strautman loading wagon I mentioned above as well as a couple other tippers.

I removed the one I had at the cows and tried it again. Same result. Here's a pic of what I'm seeing. Note there's no L3 refill option.
http://imgur.com/a/EkMv8

Edit don_apple: fixed quoting.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

I'm not the smartest but I'd bet the trigger is under ground since the ground isn't flat
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

manosaurus wrote:I'm not the smartest but I'd bet the trigger is under ground since the ground isn't flat
Yeah by the way the picture looks hes not on flat ground.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I fill hay in my forager all the time and its what i use to dump hay into hay lofts so it accpets it only i have 2 hay lofts that will not dispense hay to the same forager that brought it.
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Then y'all got conflicting mods or something. I only use 1 forage wagon to fill and empty my hay lofts. Works fine for me
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

A log file would help us to maybe determine the problem - anybody experience this on PC as well?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images