[KNOWN ISSUE] Cat Challenger series tractors- lights problem and Deutz- Fahr 9TTV Tachometer

Maikerus

[KNOWN ISSUE] Cat Challenger series tractors- lights problem and Deutz- Fahr 9TTV Tachometer

Post by Maikerus »

-PC version

-Cat Challenger series tractors

I ve noticed a little graphic issue/bug in Cat Challenger series tractors in farming simulator 17. When default, road lights are turned on and I try to turn on front worklights, the first ones are getting darker. Also, when pressing ctrl + F to turn on "long" road lights- there is a sheaf of light on the ground, but tracor's lights- the front, white, and the rear, red ones arent shining.

- Deutz-Fahr 9TTV series

When I start engine, tachometer shows about 1400 rpm on idle which I think is a bug and when I start to drive and then stop- tahometer shows proper value on idle - 1000 rpm.

- Single Player mode
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Cat Challenger series tractors- lights problem and Deutz- Fahr 9TTV Tachometer

Post by x Lethian x »

Thanks for reporting - I forwarded this to our devs ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Maikerus

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Cat Challenger series tractors- lights problem and Deutz- Fahr 9TTV Tachometer

Post by Maikerus »

I found one more issue with cat challenger lights and I want to tell it to devs before next future patch, hoping that they will repair it:
Front worklights have their rays glowing on the sides of the tractor where are two "corresponding" small lamps, but also on the front of the tractor, where there is no any reflectors which could create it. Only if you turn on regular road lights and next front worklights, it looks more realistic because then front worklights rays have visible source of light.
This bug applies to both 700 and 800- track series of the challenger tractors.