rbcsoftware

[READ] Struggling to uninstall certain mods

Post by rbcsoftware »

PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PS4
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: mods
- Issue: can't uninstall certain mods
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce:
Go into mods section. Some mods appear to not get removed when requesting uninstall.
One particular kuhn bailer, I select uninstall, which it says it's been removed, when I go back to main menu then go back into mods, it's there again.
There is a number of mods that I have trouble removing. After searching the forums, some other players report same issue.
Additionally, when I do manage to uninstall mods, the available space doesn't update, I have to restart game/console for it to register correct available space.

Roy
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Struggling to uninstall certain mods

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Roy!

Could you please name the exact mods you are experiencing these issues with? Thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
rbcsoftware

Re: [READ] Struggling to uninstall certain mods

Post by rbcsoftware »

Biobeltz Log Grapple RG 200
&
Ballenboy fsb 25-6-110
&
Vaderstad top down 500
There maybe more, but cant verify this at moment.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

I tried reproducing this on our PS4 but everything seems to be working fine here...have you tried restarting the game and trying again? there's not much we can do otherwise, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

This is a reoccurring problem! It happens with random mods. The only way you will find the problem is if you download mods on an actual PS4 console. Just download every mod and I guarantee you will have a couple that refuse to uninstall. It is a very annoying problem that I have had since this game came out.
PS4 Farmer
rbcsoftware

Post by rbcsoftware »

I've tried restarting the game/system. Still no joy.
It's really annoying considering the limitations on space imposed by Sony. I wouldn't mind so much if I could install everything, then I wouldnt have the stresses of having to try and uninstall old or little used mods.

It still also has the issues of not updating available space.
As mentioned I installed a map, and it hit 100%, when I uninstalled the map it still registered as 100%, I had to fully restart the system for it to register otherwise I couldn't install anything else.
This issue is intermittent however.