[WON'T FIX] Loader Tools Issue

Farmer_S

[WON'T FIX] Loader Tools Issue

Post by Farmer_S »

Platform: PC
Object: All fillable loader tools
Issue: only fills to 99 percent capacity
game mode: Single player
Reproduction steps: Go fill a loader tool with material.
I'm not sure if it is a bug, or a REALLY bad feature, but when I go to fill up my loader tools, they only fill up to 99 percent. I tried to make a mod to get around this, only to find out that different fill types have different capacities, so there is no way around this, and it's incredibly frustrating. Not so nice when you want to do precision loading, such as mixing TMR, and all you can get is 99 percent. So to end: Please fix this Giants, I'm begging you.
Inkslinger98

Re: [READ] Loader Tools Issue

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Happens on Xbox 1 also.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Happens on PS4 also
PS4 Farmer
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi guys!

This has something to do with our tip anywhere feature and is a coding issue: This needs to be done this way - otherwise you would "loose" goods when moving/loading stuff around with your shovels.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Farmer_S

Post by Farmer_S »

x Lethian x wrote:Hi guys!

This has something to do with our tip anywhere feature and is a coding issue: This needs to be done this way - otherwise you would "loose" goods when moving/loading stuff around with your shovels.
Then could you guys please fix the fact that different fill types fill to different capacities? Then I can just mod any loader tool to have a bit more capacity, thus having an even number. Or is it possible to make a script to fix this? Please understand, that this is incredibly frustrating. And if it can't be fixed in this game, could you fix it in the code for your next game?
Smith Modding

Re: [WON'T FIX] Loader Tools Issue

Post by Smith Modding »

Farmer_S, it has to be that way. If they made it fill to 100%, you would loose crow when you moved the bucket. Lethian, couldn't you increase the capacity slightly and then keep it at 99%, so that it ends up an even number?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Smith Modding wrote:Farmer_S, it has to be that way. If they made it fill to 100%, you would loose crow when you moved the bucket. Lethian, couldn't you increase the capacity slightly and then keep it at 99%, so that it ends up an even number?
This is something I recommended as well and our devs are looking into it. But I don't expect this to get updated for FS17 anymore ;)
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ahh ok *thumbsup* it doesn't bother me that much. Tell the devs I said keep up the good work please, ya'll are doing great *thumbsup* :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Smith Modding wrote:Ahh ok *thumbsup* it doesn't bother me that much. Tell the devs I said keep up the good work please, ya'll are doing great *thumbsup* :hi:
Will do, sir ;) Thanks!