[SOLVED] Camera twitching

JWE75

[SOLVED] Camera twitching

Post by JWE75 »

I play FS 17 with PS4 Pro. Recently I have noticed some weird camera twitching when moving camere around. It appears randomly. I have not noticed this earlier.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Camera twitching

Post by x Lethian x »

This is strange...since you did not find a reproducable case: Any way you could capture this on video? Could you describe a bit more how exactly the camera behaves differently?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
JWE75

Re: Camera twitching

Post by JWE75 »

At the moment I dont have a video to share of it, sorry. The small twitching happens very randomly, I haven't found any pattern to it yet. It happens in Cabin view and also in third person view. It appears while normal game play (no downloads running at backround etc.). I have a feeling that it might appear more when for example plowing, making bales, spinning camera close to trees, or worker hired at the same field... hard to say. It disappears quite soon when I for example change vehicle.

I tried to decrease amount of downloaded mods also, maps, ground response etc. But it did not solve it completly. At the moment I have used like 50 % of my storage. First I noticed this in Lossberg map, but I have noticed it also in other maps. I have a regular HD TV, so my graphic settings were default (2K Full HD - normal), but I tried to change options also to see if that makes any difference.

Thanks for response :)
Inkslinger98

Re: [READ] Camera twitching

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Ive had this happen as well on Xbox one. Seems random like the fps is dropping bellow 20 fps. Ive been able to fix it by shutting off my console and restarting.
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Re: [READ] Camera twitching

Post by pfreek »

I'm confirming, that this happens, if the FPS drops below 20 FPS. It's occuring on PC systems too.

Regrettably, this is not a "bug", moreover a user error, if I'm allowed to say that. You maybe have a lot of loose objects around, maybe trees planted, a machine pile, or something similiar, which can causes this.

It happened to me on Xbox One, if you go to the end of the map, drive with a tractor and have a good look above the whole scenery - FPS will drop, regrettably, even more, if you have a lot of big machines around.

I'm sorry, but this cannot be fixed at the moment, you just have to understand that the game (especially on consoles) is very limited to the offered hardware. We try our best.