[SOLVED] Zunhammer 18500 spreader- refilling sound bug

Maikerus

[SOLVED] Zunhammer 18500 spreader- refilling sound bug

Post by Maikerus »

-PC
-Zunhammer 18500 slurry spreader

I ve noticed that sometimes, when refilling zunhammer (I dont know if its important, but I always use it attached witch zuni disc) from 30000l kotte garant tanker, after reaching 100% fill level, sound of refilling is still hearable. Pressing refill button once more doesnt help and only thing I can do is looks like to drive away from "trigger area" of refilling, then playing of sound stops. It happens not always and it seems to be irregular. Sometimes I can refill spreader a few times in a row without this bug and sometimes a few times in a row this bug occurs.

-Single player mode
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Zunhammer 18500 spreader- refilling sound bug

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi Maikerus!

Could you tell me on what map and in what area that happens? Are you playing with any mods? If so, please remove them from the mod folder and check if this error happens again - thanks! ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

Hi again. I play on Goldcrest Valley map. It happens just sometimes when I try to refill zunhammer from kotte tanker, in different places/areas. I mostly drive truck with kotte tanker next to the fields area where I cultivate using zunhammer tanker and zunidisc. I use only vehicles/tools mods, not other characters like maps etc. and they are all giants-powered, but anyway I will remove them, spend some time playing and will inform You about situation ;)
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

That would be great - thank you!
Maikerus

Post by Maikerus »

I played a little bit without mods, driving around map with zunhammer and kotte and bug didnt show up. Maybe its accidentaly situation or maybe there is some mod problem indeed. Hard to say, though. If there is so possibility I would ask You to try to inform devs about that bug, anyway.
Cheers! ;)
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

That is good to hear - you could try perhaps to repack the mods in your mod folder one by one to see what mod is exactly causing this bug.
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Re: [SOLVED] Zunhammer 18500 spreader- refilling sound bug

Post by pfreek »

Sounds like a modding issue where something was written over our base game scripts. I'll put this on solved.