[WON'T FIX] Cannot Pick Up Objects in Multiplayer

RaceTime911

[WON'T FIX] Cannot Pick Up Objects in Multiplayer

Post by RaceTime911 »

Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but I have never been able to pick up any sort of object in MP that I can pick up in single-player.

Only objects I can pick up in MP are bales and logs, cannot pick up other items you are usually able to pick up in SP. For instance, flashlights, boxes, tools, etc.

Have always had this problem, every MP game.

Is this to be fixed at some point?
If not, why?
Smith Modding

Re: [READ] Cannot Pick Up Objects in Multiplayer

Post by Smith Modding »

I think this is something they did on purpose, as its been this way since I've been on FS17 mp. Why? Not sure. Probably something to do with the fact that it's easier on a server not to have to recognize so many objects, notice that all the things you can pick up in SP aren't even collidable in MP
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RaceTime911

Post by RaceTime911 »

That's actually what I thought it might be too, but, honestly, it'd be so cool to be able to pick things up in MP.
Would make for some pretty good videos / cinematics too, to be able to do this, like a guy loading boxes in a truck, then a police car chasing em' down. Hah.

And, I don't imagine it would too much of a load on the server, as people only really can pick up one item at a time, but idk.
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Post by pfreek »

Thanks, for now it's unrelevant in MP. I get the idea, but we it would be very expensive in performance or multiplayer synchronisation. A [WON'T FIX], Sorry.