Hagenstedt Xbone, Lely juno not working at cowshed

Mathness

Hagenstedt Xbone, Lely juno not working at cowshed

Post by Mathness »

On the Hagenstedt map on xbone I cannot use the juno because it wont empty.I tried the small and big feeding area at the cowshed. I tried it on different distances from the through But it wont empty in any case. I would really appriciate if this will be solved or, If someone got the juno to work Please let me know how!

Kind regards,
JemHadar

Re: Hagenstedt Xbone, Lely juno not working at cowshed

Post by JemHadar »

I found out that it works a bit differently on this map for a reason I ignore. The way I get it to empty is to put its rear end on the through. So back up and meet the through at 90 degrees with the rear end.
It works for me but that is very annoying as you can't leave the Lely alone to do its job.
I'm on PS4.
PS4 Canadian farmer
Mathness

Re: Hagenstedt Xbone, Lely juno not working at cowshed

Post by Mathness »

Is there any possibility to fix this issue? I also noticed that the juno is not Working at the sheeps. Another thing I foubd weird is that both cow throughts get dirty even if you Only use one to feed the cows. Now I have over 200 cows this problem really gets annoying and prevents me from expanding my animal operation. Can the modder Plessers fix this, I never had this problem with other maps but I really like to keep playing on the Hagenstedt map