[READ] sell point none functional

CrazyShrooms69

[READ] sell point none functional

Post by CrazyShrooms69 »

i play on xbox 1 and on the mod map hagenstedt when i try to sell anything at the freight yard i am unable to. the unload symbol does not show up so i tried the manual unload of the trailer only to loose my harvest
CrazyShrooms69

Re: sell point none functional

Post by CrazyShrooms69 »

i play with alot of mods, to many to list so i dont know if its a conflict with a mod or if its something else. all i know is that the freight yard is broken
CrazyShrooms69

Post by CrazyShrooms69 »

i apologize. i desided to see if i could find out if and what mod might be causing my issue. i started a new game without mods to see if it was a mod that broke it. i pulled into the freight yard and still no unload symbol, until i pulled all the way up to the train engine. i then went back and started another new game with all my mods installed and same thing. so it does work, you just have to be parked almost on top of the train engine to get the unload trigger. i wish you guys would fix it but so it works like it does in fs 13 but i know you wont. there is an epidemic in this world of techs being lazy these days. i could name 4 different games made by 3 different companies that suffer from the same shoddy work just off the top of my head and im positive i could come up with more if i thought about. there is really no reason these things cant be fixed. the techs are too lazy these days
pfreek
GIANTS Software | Technical Projects Coordinator

Post by pfreek »

Please have a look here at first:
viewtopic.php?f=936&t=110383